o god xmas

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amz, 15 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amz

amz Member

hey guys

so im starting to worry about xmas, coz i do love my drink and my
    food! and to make things worse i have a work lunch do and i wrk in family business on 20th dec! then xmas day goin to a restaurant and a rly nice one! then xmas eve probably goin 2 york 4 2 or three days wot do i do?

do you think it wod be ok for me to ss the days im not goin anywhere then they days i am stick too it as much as posible but still drink and try eat healthily?
    i am prepared to maybe put a litle bit of weight back on and go staright bk to ss after new yrs

what does everyone think?

x x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Would it be possible for you to avoid the drink and try to do 790 on the days you can't SS? I think that's what I would try in your position. I don't know if I would succeed though ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.