O.K. I just have 2 more questions to ask

sherina

I have'nt had my first weigh in yet (that will happen wednesday), but Im on day five now and I have been doing 100% which I have never done before!!!
(I've been on CD and also LL previously and never managed to get past the first 2/3 days without cheating).
The funny thing is, I dont even WANT to eat anything!:D

Right, ok, now that I have got that out of my system, I have 2 questions to ask:

1.does being on your period affect your weight loss for that week?

2.can you take paracetamol while on SS?
(I have really bad cramps):jelous:

Thanx!!!

it says in the booklet that pain killers are fine, i have been taking lots recently so I hope so.

im not too sure about the period question x

I think it depends on the person whether or not it'll effect your WI. Some people tend to retain water/bloat during ToM whereas others feel little effect. Likewise, some people will crave certain foods, which could make the diet harder during this time, and others wont.

One thing to bear in mind is that oestrogen is stored in fat cells so when you start to burn the fat your periods can change.

Paracetamol is fine :)
Periods - hmmm never can tell. I lost a good amount of weight during my 2nd WI and I was on my period however, a couple of weeks ago I put on 2lbs!! I have found if you drink a little more water during TOM it helps - good luck for Wednesday!!

About weight gain on your period, it really depens if you're prone to water retention or not. I don't gain anything on my period but my cousin can gain up to half a stone and 3 inches round her waist!! Only for a couple of days but still a pretty big difference. She always says she feels like a deflated balloon after her period lol. I suggest, to be on the safe side, to increase your water to trick your body into believing it has bountiful water and less likely to retain.

As for paracetamol, yes you can have it just make sure to ask your pharmasict for the uncoated type because the coated caplets are coated in sugar.

Back