O/T desperate housewives..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
hey ladies,

I had to post up and discuss with anyone else who is as addicted as i am...

watched the last one of the year last night, i was on the edge of my seat all evening, i can't believe dave let MJ go, after all his evil planning and effort, although better that he did as of corse, how gutting would that be... and the scavos having twins again?! atleast its not the cancer but she already has a football team!

Can't believe i have to wait agggggessss for the nex series to start... noooooooooooooooooooo :(

xxxxx

Omgosh i know! what the hell.. saint Bree is having a fling with her best friends ex husband, whilsts till married and trying to screw over her insecure and blackmailing husband! ahhh.. the tention!

I assume it was susan, but what would have happened to the ginger one then!? maybe she ran off with someone else at the airport in a desperate attempt to be loved haha

I'd be heartbroken, lets be fair, mikes a bit of a hottie!! although how CHEEESE was that kiss with susan after the accident.. cause of corse that would your first instinct, to kiss your ex wife after your son was almnost killed by david dash the complete physco?! LOL

oh dear god... i just want to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I know that face, very similar to the face my OH also made. xxxx

Katherine, yep, she probably started a fling with that woman at the airport (who, by the way, couldn't remember Mike saying IT WAS AN EMERGENCY?! Slight difference to "He says he's sorry!") and they're off to Vegas to make some mega-bucks and get revenge at a later date. Oooh, maybe another unexpected pregnancy....?!

Mike and Susan were always meant for each other, you can tell really. Especially the way they're casual about psychopaths nearly murdering their firstborn and snogging their faces off with him just staring at mangled cars and limp psychopath's body.... ;-)

I do have a soft spot for the both really though. Bless.

Whatever next?!?! I can't wait!!!

Haha, this made me laugh my socks off!

Ah yes Katherine, its very much likley that she ran off with the old woman who as you pointed out clearly did not help matters by quite literally made it sound that mike had freaked out and left, which im sure proberly hit her self esteem hard.. ah dear, poor lonley katherine..

i dont like orson, he annoys me.. although i appriciate his good acting skills but i kinda felt they were trying to make him more interesting than he actually was.. i mean, how many times can you steal small pointless and proberly not very expensive things, and then have the cheek to confront bree when she was stealing her own stuff to protect her own assets, in the very obvious soon to come divorce lol

i really wish they'd kill david dash off, although ims ure he'l come to create more havoc eventually, as of corse they ahve to keep desperate housewives going somehow.. lol either that or he'l come back as a re-formed man, or a nun :D haha

and will they ever figure out that he killed edie in a series of very unfortunate events, but then to be fair.. why would you openly tell a physco that your calling the cops?! LOL duh!!!

ahhh, the suspence haha x

p.s i think we may be the only d.h lovers on the forum! haha x

been at work so only just found your thread.

was a right nail biter last night ... so was it Susan or not at the end?

And twins! again!! that poor family!!

And that psycho Dave has freaked me out for weeks

Orson is so dull lol.

Can't believe we have to wait til next year to see it again:(

welcome welcome ladies,

gawd knows what il tie myself over with till then, but im also a die hard greys anatomy fan, but since hairdressing its been dificult tostay awake till 10 to watch, especially when watching d.h also haha itsa difficult life!

i hope they dont jump back like 7 years tho, i dont want to get too confused, i presonally think thats what f*cked lost up really, so much jumping about.. you quite literally got lost lol Hopefully they'l just pick up where they left off with even more juicy story lines..

gabbys girls will turn into tarts no doubt, lynette will give birth to twins, which no doubt will not be healthy and happy.. bree will be caught out and left with nothing.. which reminds me, what ever happened to her daughter and that little boy? david dash will proberly ween his way into another family lol.. susan and mike will live happily ever after and start on thier football team..

hmm. i think i should just write the script u know!

ims till gutted they killed edie off, though she was becoming a bit of a pointless charactor..

and oooo and give us some more hottie gardeners??? xxxx

I think the bride is Katherine - that kiss between Mike and Susan could be the kiss sealing everything they have been through and they finally have closure!!!!! You never know!!!!

Oh god, yeah. im a fan of anything tense, i loved CSI till it got proper cheesey!

for anyone who has sky channel 551 is investigation discovery and 99% of it is alll about crazy people who kill and stuff.. all that forensic shiz.. i love it!!! x

so

hehe, i loves it!

*did anyone notice that katherine nore susan was in the crowd at the wedding, so i think it could be either, but im rooting for susan.. mike doesnt really love katherine!

Okay, im off to the gym now.. like i should have done half hour ago haha

you lot keep chatting so iv got somthing to read when i get home!! lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just found this thread. Absoloutly loved it. All the questions you pose above on my lips. Jesse Metcalf is due to come back i heard, so that'll throw a little heat on the fire!

Oh and my money is on Susan at the altar! Hope the waits not too long for the next series. it's bad timing because everything ended. Dirty SExy Money and Heroes being the most missed. ind you House started again and i love that! Hugh Laurie is gorgeous in real life. Very tall and strapping!

Ladies, I love it also....
Well, I loved David Dash in it, I thought he was a great actor and loved the story line, altho I wish he had shot Susan.
I cannot stand that woman, and her story lines are so stupid.
I just love love love Tom.... that Lynette is one lucky woman, he is soooooo gorgeous.... yummy yummy
I think the whole wedding thing isnt what we are expecting. I think that it wont be either of them.
Ahhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa.......
I think he will realise he doesnt love Catherine like he should and that he loves Susan but just cant be together, so I think he will move on and meet someone totally different.
Im probably totally wrong, but we will see. :D
ps- doesnt Bree have the most wonderful hair.....

Ladies, I love it also....
Well, I loved David Dash in it, I thought he was a great actor and loved the story line, altho I wish he had shot Susan.
I cannot stand that woman, and her story lines are so stupid.
I just love love love Tom.... that Lynette is one lucky woman, he is soooooo gorgeous.... yummy yummy
I think the whole wedding thing isnt what we are expecting. I think that it wont be either of them.
Ahhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa.......
I think he will realise he doesnt love Catherine like he should and that he loves Susan but just cant be together, so I think he will move on and meet someone totally different.
Im probably totally wrong, but we will see. :D
ps- doesnt Bree have the most wonderful hair.....

Oo interesting theory, BUT the wedding was only two months after the accident, so i really doin't think it'l be someone completely different, either that or hes a fast mover haha

maybe it is katherine, but then mike and susan just cant stay away from each other any longer and start having an affair?!

also, where has susans daughter gone?! i feel theres been so much going on that iv missed little snippets, like brees daughter also?! LOL

yes brees hair is gorgeous.. im not sure if its naturally that colour, but i feel she can be a little pale for it sometimes! get a tan woman!

ahh, i do like susan, though she can be a little annoying at times.. but then if you think about it, each charactor is individually annoying in some way or another, liek edie and orson lol.. so maybe it's less noticeable when they'r all on the same screen lol xxxxxx

Hiya, only just seen this thread. I love love love DH!!

I'd love the bride to be Susan but alas, I reckon it will be Kathryn, Mike made a commitment to her and he seems the type who would stick by his original decision. But it would be good if maybe Susan still wasn't out of his system and they did a bit of naughtiness on the quiet!!

As for Kathryn - what's happened to her recently? When she first arrived she was a very strong, intelligent, independent woman, now she seems to have turned into a snivelling, needy, scheming wreck. what's that all about??

I much preferred her before.

And as for killing off Edie ..... I think that was a big mistake, she was a brilliant character. They should never have got rid of her IMHO.

J x

I totally agree..... this show would be better with her in it. She was so funny and her one liners were just the best.
Get rid of Susan and keep Edie.
lol.
Isnt there supposed to have been a lot of off air tension between them all.?

Yeah i heard it was supposed to be rather tense between them all.. although i think they always denied it anyways..

they cant really bring edie back now, shes dead and gone with no way of coming back lol
unless they jump back a few years for next series..
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately I know.....
but anything is possible in Hollywood eh.? lol
She doesnt want to come back, and apparantly, they offered her big money to write a book telling all about the 'rift' between them all and she said no. :( damn
lol

Back