o/t dog help!

Give him something like sweetcorn and watch for it to appear, then you'll know there's no blockage.

Honestly, he sounds fine and you're aware enough to notice immediately if something is seriously wrong.

Pet insurance is a good idea though. I had it for my last dog, paid it for a few years, thought: 'She's a young healthy dog, why bother?' Two weeks later she started limping, was diagnosed with arthritis and hip dysplasia (aged 5) and had to be on medication for the rest of her life.

i agree with the pet insurance,i have all mine insured, try go for a lifetime cover one that way if your dog had a lifetime illness or condition they will cover then for life not just the year.
tesco is quite good,ive heard quite alot of bad things about any of the companys that hace things to do with E & L,alot of people havnt got paid out!

Before my Mums eyesight started to go she did a lot of embroidery. One day I noticed that a piece of cotton was hanging from my Irish Setters backside. I pulled it and it came away complete with needle. If that could go through her system with no problems I would not worry about the bone now.

My Lab ate a full cooked chicken when she was a pup she is 6 now her favs are water bombs & baloons, She cut her mouth on a lamb bone once! and trailed up my cream carpet on the stairs Luvley! she doesnt have many bones now ! Hope your pup is ok im sure he will i notice when penny has lamb her poo is normally lighter! sorry if you are eatin TMI! lol! I can reccomend Pet Plan Penny is covered and her monthly bill for her medication is £400!

What's E & L?

pet insurance company, they are also underwriters for alot of other companys.they have a very bad rep for not paying out claims.

the best insurance i would recommend to anybody is Healthy Pets.the are underwriten by AXA and cover for life! yes the monthly payments are slightly higher but it is for life!:)

Back