o/t ex

tafflass

Silver Member
I HATE HIM!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
sorry but had to say it.when he comes to see kids its the only time i'm ever stressed and usually comfort eat. i can now see why i put so much weight on while we were married!
i'm so worked up!he messes the kids around and have stopped him seeing them before on advice from solicitor.gave him another chance,for the kids sake and he's not changed at all!
dunno what to do.i don't wanna be the bad guy here but it breaks my heart when he puts them last and doesn't care if he upsets them.
sorry,off my chest and feel a little better now.
still want him exterminated asap though x

Ihave similar issues woman. Instead of letting him annoy, let him motivate you. My ex is a shallow, image orientated gelled freak and I know he has just loved me getting fat -especially since I dumped his a55! So recently we had a HUGE blow out and haven't spoken since (if he died in front of me I'd step over him and carry on smiling I'll put it that way.) but I swore then never to give him ANY ammo in future.

Happiness is the best revenge after all. And your kids will benefit HUGELY from you getting healthier and happier -it's win-win!!

i know and we're all happier living apart(4 years now) but he awakens this evil woman inside me each time i see him.i've tried and tried not to be like this but its an instant,automatic thing.
he actually lives 4 hours away and sees the kids once a month yet for some reason,when he comes he always brings the kids home early and goes out drinking instead of spending time with them! arrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i am gonna succeed at this and get myself a hot fella to to take my frustrations out on instead ;);):D lol x

Hi tafflass sorry about your troubles but i agree use the frustration to motivate you!!!! and yes bag yourself a fit fella along the way!! by the way from your pic i wouldn't have thought you'd be old enough to have been married with children lol!! and the thing with men is they don't real mature until their at least 40 lol mine has his moments of being mature and responsible but every few weeks has to have a blow out and act like a 17 year old even though he's 33 this year!! so you see i'm still waiting for him to get a grip and we been together 12 years pmsl!!! in the end your x will be the loser!! chin and keep going to goal girl!!

cheers x i don't feel old enough to have kids either lol x one was 11 yesterday and one 9 on halloween.you cheered me up saying that :D
defo need that new fella.tried the flirt zone on here but hardly any guys.
you got tall men your way?for some reason i attract short,bald old men:(. being 6ft i don't want a 5ft fella lol x

oh and the ex is 37 and shows no maturity at all!gonna be a long wait for that to kick in lol x

you got tall men your way?for some reason i attract short,bald old men:(. being 6ft i don't want a 5ft fella lol x

Left you a message saying I'll bring along the step ladder or a couple of copies of the Yellow Pages to stand on ;)

[youtube]GElOGkCBrHw[/youtube]

PS you ex sounds like a right w*nker... tell him so from me :)

PPS Spit in his mug of tea ;) Or put laxatives in it :)

lol x how many yellow pages do ya reckon it'll take then?i've got a few stashed away for emergencies ;)

Hi Tafflass,

Dont give him the satisafaction! My ex is also a WOS (Waste of space) he currently has the kids every other weekend, saturday 6pm to sunday at 6pm. Works out as half hour for everyday! Even after being seperated (now divorced) for 13 years he still goes awol without warning, missing anything from 1 w/e to 8, the longest he went awol was 18mths! Let them go when he turns up, try not to bad mouth him (in front of the kids) they will remember this! They need you for stability, the kids will one day (in the distant future) appreciate what they got from you and see him for what he is!

Good luck, and the hunk will be worth waiting for, I was on my own for 6 years but I so landed on my feet with my new (nearly 5 years) o/h

Stick with the diet and sock it to him!!!

I am sorry you have to put up with that.....I dont have kids, so I dont have any experience in this dept..

But, just ensure you lose all your weight and flaunt it in his face ;-) Let him see you are the happiest you have ever been, and WITHOUT him!!!!!

Keep smiling and dont give him any more of your time.....even if it is negative thoughts...dont even give him that! He isnt worth it..

Take care and I cant believe either you have kids..you look so young!

lol x how many yellow pages do ya reckon it'll take then?i've got a few stashed away for emergencies ;)

we are all the same height lying down :sign0151::rotflmao::banana dancer::censored:

Hi Tafflass,

Dont give him the satisafaction! My ex is also a WOS (Waste of space) he currently has the kids every other weekend, saturday 6pm to sunday at 6pm. Works out as half hour for everyday! Even after being seperated (now divorced) for 13 years he still goes awol without warning, missing anything from 1 w/e to 8, the longest he went awol was 18mths! Let them go when he turns up, try not to bad mouth him (in front of the kids) they will remember this! They need you for stability, the kids will one day (in the distant future) appreciate what they got from you and see him for what he is!

Good luck, and the hunk will be worth waiting for, I was on my own for 6 years but I so landed on my feet with my new (nearly 5 years) o/h

Stick with the diet and sock it to him!!!

its not fair though.if he had them living with him i'd make sure i spent every precious second i could with them.i dont get it!will crack myself up trying to work it out though.
the situation is a bit tougher because my 9 year old is severly autistic hence needing routines and alot of structure.now knowing that you'd think he'd make an effort to be reliable.it can be hell when her routines are messed up.
thanks x

I am sorry you have to put up with that.....I dont have kids, so I dont have any experience in this dept..

But, just ensure you lose all your weight and flaunt it in his face ;-) Let him see you are the happiest you have ever been, and WITHOUT him!!!!!

Keep smiling and dont give him any more of your time.....even if it is negative thoughts...dont even give him that! He isnt worth it..

Take care and I cant believe either you have kids..you look so young!

:D:D:Di luv you lol x
its great being told i look young x
i'm 29 btw

Woman, I have the same issues! And I grew up with a waster 'dad'. You're never going to be happy with what he does because he's already revealed himself to be a selfish p-rick. How can you ever content yourself with your children having to spend time with a numpty like that? It's not possible. Console yourself that they are more with you and less likely to pick up his traits! The kids will never look back and be disappointed with you! You can't make him see sense. You can't make him be a better parent.

You may not know it yet but the worst thing is actually when your child realises and starts openly bad mouthing them to you! My son is 12 and already realises he's intellectually superior and already has better common sense than his da -the hardest thing for me is to reproach him and remind him to 'respect his father'. I do this simply because I dont want my child to be a wee turd who answers back and to help him be QUIETLY confident in himself. He can smirk inwardly at his da's idiocy and selfishness.;)

Your children will see what you see and they need YOU to be happy and healthy to get them through it unscathed. Do this for you and give your children the knowledge that their mum is strong, beautiful and independant! Show them that ultimately, happiness is in our own hands and that it is possible to make yourself happy!

Good luck babes. :D

thanks blackrose x
i did decide this morning that i'm gonna think and act differently after what everyone said on here.
gonna let him see them,hand them over with a smile and as you said,the children will realise for themselves he's a waste of time.
the day will come when they want to go out with mates instead of waiting for him to turn up and him not coming.
thanks everyone x you've calmed me down and helped me loads x

-hugs- Tafflass Xxx

Indeed -HUGS!!!!

Tafflass that is good thinking.

At the end of the day seems like the only good thing about this Guy, is your kids, and they are clearly your number 1 priority, and thats how is thould be.

You being there for them, day in day out without fail is what they need, no doubt they get a thrill and are excited when he shows, and thats bound to hurt inside, but be honest that because its a little adventure, something differant.

When they look back, what they gonna remember?

It will be you, and your love and guidance, your care and support.

They might even remember when you had a few extra pounds, but that will be a memory.

They will want you in their life, when they are independent, they will live with you till its time to move on, but then they still call, still visit, still cherish.

Not sure how serious your daughters condition is, but if she doesnt become independent, then she will still love you from home

Him, they may forget.

You are a great Mother now, and will continue to be so, do not waste your time being upset by him!

Bill

Back