O/T (for LJ) Famous peeps

I have met Usher, he shook my hand *swoon* and errrm thats it I think....woe!

Mine's Michael Douglas in FAO he was unfortunetly in a rush, but totally lush and spoke to me (totally loved him since Romacing The Stone)

I've met Bono when he came to Swansea when Swansea held the Year of Literature. He drew a fantastic picture on the inside cover of a U2 book - he was completely off his head and quite short!!

Brian May from Queen in an LA car park! Bizarre.

Lots of F1 racing drivers, Michael Schmacher, David Coulthard, and my fave, Jenson Button (named my dog after him!).

Spandau Ballet (not the Kemp brothers tho!), Go West (remember them?!) in a nightclub in Swansea.

Murray Walker!

And, even tho I never actually met him... this is my favourite... i went to the Blockbuster Movie Awards in LA, and there were lots of movie stars there which was really exciting... but I spotted Nicolas Cage walking to his seat when we were in the Shrine Auditorium, and I stood up, shouted his name - I was quite suprised how loud I shouted (i was a little bit tipsy... well v. tipsy actually), and he turned around and waved at me! OMYGOD - I nearly fainted. Even my b/f had to admit that he turned and waved just at me... !!!! I feel funny just thinking about it again. hahahaha.

OK... I think that's all.

Lx

Met a few as I lived in London for a number of years. I had breakfast with Dustin Hoffman when I lived in Kensington. I was at Delice de France and he sat down at my table on the pavement, chatted nicely for a while before I left. The minute I was out of his sight I legged it home and rang my mom!! Also had a drink with Lemmy from Motorhead years ago - he was everything he appears!

Rhys Ifans in a club in London
Emlyn Hughes in a hotel near Bristol

Trying to rack my brains...

I've met quite a lot of racing drivers over the years, and hung out with a few bands you've never heard of lol

I used to work with both of Lisa Stansfields sisters, and once Garry Mallett from Coronation Street (his wife Judy died when Terry knocked her over I think) ran over my gorgeous cream suede shoes with his trolley in Tesco ... bit Z list these huh?

Joan Collins
Monica Bellucci
Vincent Cassel
Prince Albert of Monaco
Morgan Spurlock
Glenda Bailey
Daphne Guinness
Gwyneth Paltrow

... I'll stop now, I don't mean to brag :)

well if someone will ask the question...

Monica and Vincent both kissed me on the lips - now i've never been into women but for her i might reconsider

:D

well if someone will ask the question...

Monica and Vincent both kissed me on the lips - now i've never been into women but for her i might reconsider

:D

So where'd you meet 'em, parties, or just generally?

My cousin works in PR, she worked in LA for a couple of years and went to loads of parties full of A-list Hollywood types :(

I live in the North East; no-one comes up here except 2nd-rate footballers lol

i was doing an internship with a film company when i met them - we were releasing a film they were both in

they were so down to earth, really nice people, Morgan Spurlock was especially nice too, he re-recognised me at a party and chatted to me which i thought was nice, i was a nobody but he still came and said hello and asked how i was

i've met a few nasty ones too though - there are always a few bad eggs lol

i've just done a lot of things that have brought me into contact with people, i don't seek them out or i know people who know them - i'm not much into the fanzine scene lol

i was doing an internship with a film company when i met them - we were releasing a film they were both in

they were so down to earth, really nice people, Morgan Spurlock was especially nice too, he re-recognised me at a party and chatted to me which i thought was nice, i was a nobody but he still came and said hello and asked how i was

i've met a few nasty ones too though - there are always a few bad eggs lol

Yeah, you're gonna get the bad eggs I guess...

You still doing the film stuff? Another cousin writes plays and is trying to break into movies. Tough business... He's made several short films though. I did the titles on one of his early ones lol

no i've kind of left the glittery world - just finished at uni and it's not the best time for the creative industries, going abroad to do my masters, might try to do some writing

worked at a fashion mag too, that was a lot of fun, really hard work but it had a few perks lol

I have such a drudgy boring job compared the above !

jealous, moi???

x

trust me you wouldn't want it - it's a lot of hard work for no pay

the perks are good but they are the only reward for the job really

The only thing I've ever done is throw up backstage at a Del Amitri concert after fainting, as they were walking past me. They asked if I was okay.

Never met anyone famous or even seen them in passing!

Back