o/t gmtv couple

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Just wondering if anyone saw that couple on gmtv. They look amazing, the woman has lost 8 stone and the guy 5 on slimming world. they are not allowed to say what diet but i think the guy let it slip by accident. My consultant says that they don';t let you say which diet as they have their own diet and fitness plan they want people to use. Anyway they look fab, they are prob on gm.tv if anyone wants a look xx

I saw them! It was def SW as they also kept referring to Body Magic, didn't they look amazing!

Yea I saw it - they both looked amazing - like completely different people! Yeah the bloke let it slip and said it was slimming world - gave me alot of confidence to continue with it!! If they can do it!! Not too sure about the 13 mile bike ride just yet though!!

Iv got on tape to watch!?
x

Yeah i noticed that hellie, they must have changed it so that they are allowed to say which diet, coz they weren't allowed to previously advertise slimming clubs. I think they look like 2 different people

Just caught them before work! A really good advert for SW. (mind you the bloke mentioned rabbit food, I bet SW wouldn't be too keen on that) I wonder what shade and make her lipstick was? (sorry, I notice furniture in films too)

Back