o/t i have been flashed!!

He doesn't even drive. And kept telling me "Don't worry about it, it's no big deal..." That just made me even more angry. He's not the one that carries around all the responsibility, pays for the insurance, etc, etc. Grrrrrrrr!

He doesn't even drive. And kept telling me "Don't worry about it, it's no big deal..." That just made me even more angry. He's not the one that carries around all the responsibility, pays for the insurance, etc, etc. Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrr. Men!

Hi
How did you get on with the 'flash'
Hubby was flashed yesterday - he said it is facing the other way but it wasn't - used to be.
Think he has to wait up to 2 weeks for a letter, although I did only see one flash and just read it has to flash twice?
I can't moan at him because I 'bumped' into another car 2 weeks ago and he hasn't 'moaned at me'
Irene

Please tell me I'm not the only one who opened this thread expecting to hear a penis story????!!!!

Hopefully, all is quiet since you've not updated, and you're in the clear....and if not, then I guess a penis is involved, huh???

xxx

I wasn't sure what to expect when I first read the title... But having recently been "flashed" myself, in the traffic sense, I had a suspicion it wasn't going to involve anybody's dangly bits! :p

Incidentally, my flash so far hasn't amounted to anything... and it's been four weeks. So fingers crossed it's all over with!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who opened this thread expecting to hear a penis story????!!!!

xxx

nope....i did too!!! was feeling a bit fed up, saw the title and thought it might be funny.

Not funny though if you got points and a fine (my mother gave me such an ear bashing when i got done!

xxx

I thought I was the only one with a mucky mind! LOL! I thought it was a 'flasher' story. Still, a speed camera story is ok. Just not about a willy, which would have been tres amusing!

I wasn't sure what to expect when I first read the title... But having recently been "flashed" myself, in the traffic sense, I had a suspicion it wasn't going to involve anybody's dangly bits! :p

Incidentally, my flash so far hasn't amounted to anything... and it's been four weeks. So fingers crossed it's all over with!

Usually you get a letter within 2 weeks, I've been caught three times now and each time I got the letter pretty quick - I reckon you've got away with it :D

Hiya I didnt get away with it :(
I have had to sign this forma nd fill in my name and address and my driving license. I was doing 37 in a 30. And it was 3am in the morning!!!!!!!!
URGH!!!!
x

Ah, sorry to hear that....does it make you feel better if I tell you how impressed I am that you were still out and about at 3am??? I haven't seen 3 am for years!!!

A pedestrian hit at 30 mph has a 90% chance of survival. A pedestrian hit at 40mph has a 90% chance of death.

That's why the limit is 30 mph.

I'm not judging, just a salutary reminder to all drivers.

I was on my way home from work!

and to the one above. God of course I know that and when you put it like that its understandable but I have been driving 10 years and havent even got a parking ticket so one slip up in ten years I aint gonna kill myself for it. I just think how comes the people who drive down that road at 70 odd (and yes i was being overtaken by people that night) didnt get anything!
xxx

Hi
I know some say if you break a rule no matter what you deserve the punishment but knowing people were overtaking you must be so maddening.
In you case maybe a refresher course would have been a better option - not sure hubbie will be offered that option he was 11 miles over the speed limit.:eek:
Irene

dam, ah well, at least you're not wondering now. i got done a couple of years ago and i was doing 40mph in a 30mph, (not like a high street or anything) other half lectured me cos it cost us £60 then the points made my car insurance go up ad his go up as im a named driver on his) then a month later HE got done doing 86mph on a 60mph so that made both our insurances go up again!! xxx

Back