O/T - I hope you don't mind... (photos)

Annie68

Silver Member
I really hope you all don't mind, but you know I am a bit passionate about my photography hobby, and I wanted to share my latest little venture with you.

If I'm out of order, mods, please remove this post. I'm not selling or advertising or anything, I just want to share some pics with my friends here.

Anyway... my photography had got a bit stuck in a rut and (daftest of things) I saw on ebay some tiny little figures. They're 4mm tall and are meant for model railway set-ups. I decided to order some and photograph them... I'd love to know what you think. See the daft things I do when I'm bored but don't want to eat? LOL

Cleaning up the salt

3330895911_8c8b1bde26.jpg

Mopping up the tea

3332309339_fa82fe0628.jpg

Those are ace, Annie! What a different idea!

these are ingenious! I would buy this kind of thing for my home!

I'd sell them to you LOL.

There are more to come when my 'workmen' arrive and there are a couple more sets on their way, so it's likely to be a series. :D

Oh how cool! x

I think they are lovely. I like things that are a bit different. A bit like those Anne Glebe calendars with the babies in flowers and stuff!

Youv'e brought them to life hun, Well done you, not long now to the Thundersprint. xxx

Your pics are great. I had a look at your photos on the link you gave to the metallica pics you took and would be interested in buying one of your scenery pics for my living room as they are so good

I'm getting all excited for Thundersprint now.. just waiting for my official photographer pass to come and I'll be jumping up and down shouting LOL. Sad case that I am. I think we'll get to Oulton Park the weekend before for the British Superbikes.. woohoo. Might go on the Friday as that's practice day and we'll be able to get a lot closer with the camera's. :D Hmmm, do I have a sad life? LOL

DearFatty, if you are seriously interested (I'm very flattered) drop me a pm and let me know which you are interested in and I'm sure we can sort something out :D

the exposure is fabulous (Im a photographer myself !)

i think they are soooo cool and you know what they would make ace designs on eithe bookmarks or hand crafted cards.

Back