O/T I'm Already Christmas Crazy

Thanks Su, OH recovered a few weeks after that Christmas 15 years ago.

I always have a real tree as I was raised in Canada and its just feels natural. :) xx

It is natural... It's a tree!!!!! pmsl x x

Shuurup you!!! pmsl xxx

Trees have to be real and they have to be fresh.....wouldn't be the same for me if they were up for weeks, a fortnight at the most.

keV, when can you come round? I'm expecting a few guests.......Su and Joe and Daisy and Brad!

I do Italian or Chinese but my hourly rate is pretty high :D

pmsl indeed this is such a funny thread....!!!
i love christmas so Abbie, whatever you have to do to keep yourself occupied..plus your little boy will think Christmas came early and lasted a very long time.....what a happy little boy he will be :) .....

keep posting funny stuff people,, it makes me laugh! :D :D :D x

I guess you'd still be cheaper than caterers on NYE....gonna need a third mortgage to pay them!

Oooohhhhhhh.. Chicken tikka, onion bhaji, pilau rice and garlic naan... :drool:

you had me drooling at onion bhaji...:D

If I bring cocktail sausages can I come too Sandra? lol!

Ethan hasn't really paid much attention to the decorations or lights, but it's OK, I expected that already, I think next year he'll be more interested. :D

Still fun anyway.

Oh and Su....hate to break it to you but all that you just wrote is Indian!! Teeheeeee! :p >>>>runs away :D

How about and Italian clear beef broth, tagliatelle with sausage and a cheese sauce followed by lemon sorbet with dark chocolate source :eek: Maybe next year when I have reached my target :D

If I bring cocktail sausages can I come too Sandra? lol!

Ethan hasn't really paid much attention to the decorations or lights, but it's OK, I expected that already, I think next year he'll be more interested. :D

Still fun anyway.

Enjoy it for this year, and take loads of photos hun, cos next year you will need eyes in the back of your bum!!! lol x x

Oh and Su....hate to break it to you but all that you just wrote is Indian!! Teeheeeee! :p >>>>runs away :D

Oh yeah!!!! I got so excited i never read it properly!! lol

How about

Chickena Tikkaa, oniona bhajia, garlica naana and pilaua ricea???
Is that more Italian??? lol x x

Can you imagine? hahaaaaaaa! I'd actually wet myself if I saw that in an italian restaurant.

guess who doesnt know how to do the smilies lol x

LOL!!!
They are on here hun... Under where you type it says "go advanced".. click that and there are some on the right hand side. If you want to, click "more" and a new window opens.

I am going to wait here now and find out what the 26 is!! Hurry up!!! pmsl x x x

LOL!!!
They are on here hun... Under where you type it says "go advanced".. click that and there are some on the right hand side. If you want to, click "more" and a new window opens.

I am going to wait here now and find out what the 26 is!! Hurry up!!! pmsl x x x

:23: i only wanted to say that its snowing lol x

Hee hee.... We haven't got it down here yet... Did you find the smilies hun? x x x

Back