O/T (Kinda) Magic Knickers

I saw some at Primark, in different lengths.
I can't remember how much they were but remember thinking they are cheap.
I want to get some for my son's wedding next month, to wear under my beautiful dress!

I think the biggest problems with these garmets is that 1 - if you dont want to eat and drink great! If you do, be prepared to feel it because its so tight round the tum it can make eating and drinking very uncomfortable.

2 - The control pants just push the fat somewhere else :p Even the all in ones show bulges in the armpit, upper back, thighs and knees.

If im being really honest, having worn one of these myself in the past, i can really tell when someone is wearing one under a dress or a fitted outfit so just make sure your dress is a good cut and not too clingy or you may have funny bulges in strange places!

I tried the spanx on today under my dress and they really did make a difference (according to my friend)
A lot of giggling was involved in the trying on, as they are tricky to get up!!!
I'm gonna keep an eye on ebay foor a pair a little cheaper than £30... although the dress was free, so I don't really mind too much.
Thanks for all the advice guys.
Emma xXx

PS: Gymclasshero, my dress is fitted over the bust, then has a full skirt that hangs quite loosely so you shouldn't see them at all, and you couldn't today in the changing room.

2 - The control pants just push the fat somewhere else :p Even the all in ones show bulges in the armpit, upper back, thighs and knees.

Quite!

Back