• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T mmmmm Ben Fogle!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
I read his wife is pregnant again after losing a baby last year, good luck to them this time......he certainly is a bit dishy!!

MrsFordy

S: 15st3.5lb G: 9st3lb
Yes he is rather tasty lol,i just missed him, turned it over for the weather,gutted

The Maid

G: 10st3lb
I missed it too. Is he completely well now after that flesh eating bug thing? I think he's the best person to come out of a reality TV show - a real action man and a lovely gentleman.

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
S: 25st5lb C: 25st5lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 54 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
He's not really my type... However I do love loose women, I watch it every day, makes me laugh and shout at the telly! Quality!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
sorry ladies but no thanks!!! but then i fancy rik mayl so i cant judge anyone lol

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Um...would it be wise for me to tell you that one of my best mates is a telly presenter and is doing a show with Ben Fogle, coming on your screens soon!!! LOL!

jaylou

Gold Member
Um...would it be wise for me to tell you that one of my best mates is a telly presenter and is doing a show with Ben Fogle, coming on your screens soon!!! LOL!
Oh, curious now... who's your friend Hellie??

He is soooo lovely and kept talking about his beautiful wife, how lovely to be talked about like that, he seems a true gent. Lush!:p

jaylou

Gold Member
I missed it too. Is he completely well now after that flesh eating bug thing? I think he's the best person to come out of a reality TV show - a real action man and a lovely gentleman.
Completely agree, I remember the Castaway series well and luckily Ben and his doggy are still just as good as they were 9 years ago!

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
He doesn't do anything for me either i'm afraid... too smooth. I do like posh men though (think colin firth - YUM!), so his accent is nice ;)

Then again, i don't think i'm very fussy as i like lots of different 'types' of men... they don't have to be posh lol... my ideal man would be Chris Moyles... before he lost weight (he's still yummy now tho ;) )! I just think he is soooooooo gorgeous :D

Oh, curious now... who's your friend Hellie??

He is soooo lovely and kept talking about his beautiful wife, how lovely to be talked about like that, he seems a true gent. Lush!:p
She's called Ellie Harrison. She's a wildlife presenter - does The One Show, did Wild About Your Garden with Nick Knowles...

jaylou

Gold Member
She's lovely!! OH likes her, we always watch the one show too. So, the new programme will be easy on the eye for me and the OH! Win Win Situation!!

Oh good!!! :D

Yep, enjoyable watching for you both! lol!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)

Just a little pressie for you all, i think he's a lovely bloke tho i dont actually fancy him-he's on my list of 'be great to go down the pub with'!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
hahaha no way i have a lady crush on your friend hellie