O/T mmmmm Ben Fogle!

really she is very cute i like blondes i have a variety of girl crushes though so don't worry i won't get round to stalking her till at least next year haha

I gotta say he doesnt do it for me either lol, i think u need to all take yourselves for a cold shower, the OH would be shocked if they read whats going on in here lol

Last edited:
Ok... I won't tell you where she lives though...just in case!

Oh is THAT him.... nah, doesnt do it for me either....
You should start a thread along those lines... you know....
like snog, marry, avoid. :D

Just a little pressie for you all, i think he's a lovely bloke tho i dont actually fancy him-he's on my list of 'be great to go down the pub with'!!

Well he does have famous parents who are also good looking. He does it for me on Loose Women but not on some of the shows he does. I loved it when he said that he loved his wife more than ever.

Not my type either, although colin firth yum! :p

I agree, I loved Colin Firth in Pride & Prejudice (BBC Production) and the Bridget Jones' Diary films. That reminds me - next time I rent a DVD for the kids & I to see I have to come up with a healthier snack for moi to have. I always make the kids my toffee popcorn which they adore but my waistline doesn't. Any suggestions or should I just use up my syns for that day?

Not my type either! I watched his extreme dreams programme and he relly exaggerates the danger to the participants! Like the BBC would let anyone die! I envy him spending all that time alone in a boat with James Cracknell tho :rolleyes:

i have also like Ben since he did that reality show in 2000. watched every episode, wasnt it on Taransey or something like that.

Back