O/T - Moan about men!

JestersTear

Silver Member
Why is it that when your man is off on holiday he thinks he knows everything that normally happens during your day when he's not here? *grrr*

That's men for you - they think we cannot exisit without them when they are out working every day.

I just answer "yes dear and no dear" in the right place's and make him another cuppa, he soon forgets about whatever he was 'on about' then, bless him, LOL...

oh they make me chuckle! When my oh and i had a week off he said i will be in charge each day of doing the washing! Great i thought i hat doing it! By the third day he said im not being funny but that washing basket was empty yesterday and now it is overflowing! I just laughed and said welcome to my world!!

Mine seems to think just because I'm chilling out for a week he has to sit next to me! AAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh! A tiny bit of space would be nice!

My oh's the same, noting gets done - piles of washing - which doesnt bother me that much but its the piles of dishes!!! Why cant men use one cup, plate ect once then wash it up - instead of using every single thing in the house!! AGGGGHHHH!!! MEN!!!

Hi Jes
I agree 100% I`m just a year split up from my hubby and we went to Wales to spend it with my daughter and family he had a drink in him and turned around and said to me you`ll not survive with out me , I laughed in his face and said get a life . Its always him that comes to me not me to him . I cant get rid of him . My daughter is coming over in a few weeks and she said to me we will have to go to Dublin or Belfast to stay over night for my 51st birthday . And I told him when he came down and he turned around and said what about me . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

OMG I wish my OH would take over!! He says "you sit down, i'll do the kitchen" Which is covered in all the plates/cutlery/pans he's used to cook a simple breakfast/lunch/dinner and creat a bombsite in the process. He does half the washing up, sits down and says "I'll finish in a bit" ... er I'm still waiting... he never finishes anything, I'd rather he did it all or just let me do it! Gr!! I can't keep up with the washing pile either, he goes through so much (2 sets clothing for work each night, and 1 in the day, on top of mine and our LO's clothes!)... It was so much quieter/cleaner when he was away for work lol. x

Back