O/T - Share a secret...

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
My secret is - I have space for an extra toe on both my feet! Horrible aint it!

Thought i'd share....

your turn!

"deep breath"....... here goes.........(cant beleive I'm doing this.......)

My belly button get really smelly sometimes, no idea why, but I am paranoid about it!!!! (sorry, TMI!!! YUK)

ooo I get the smelly belly button thing too Sez! I also tie knots in my hair, my Dad used to have to cut my finger out when I was little and Steve still has to get me unattached from time to time!

Gx

Im double jointed in every part of my body ha ha ha ha ha ha (no rude comments please)

i have hyper-mobile joints

I have no toenail on my big toe, i got it ripped out and the nailbed burned out because of an ingrowing toenail :( very sore!

I also have a double jointed thumb! lol

me too with the smelly belly button!! when im in ketosis, my OH says i have belly button breath, he says it smells the same! am hypersensitive about it, i clean it obsessively.
my weirdest thing is prob my complete terror of balloons. absolutely hate them, BG can vouch for this!

Nothing really physical, but one thing I try to hide is the fact I have an insane and completely irrational fear of sickness, and anyone else who is sick for that matter (emetophobia) so I frequently visit a forum for that also, lol.

LOL I have the smelly belly button thing too!:rotflmao:
Okay...(this is gross btw)...I sometimes use my hair as dental floss if I haven't any handy:sign0007:

SMelly belly buttons is a bacteria build up guys. You need to use antibacterial handwashes in there. You know those antibacterial gels like the ones they use in hospitals? PERFECT!

And yes, delli is a weirdo and hates balloons. Was very funny when i made her blow up 20 xxx

Back