O/T silly question

Well if we are wishing I wish I was one of those magicians that doesn't need magic wands to do it! and know I don't mean one of the sh!te ones you get at kids birthday parties, I mean a fantastic one, for example (RIP) Dumbledore!

Well if we are wishing I wish I was one of those magicians that doesn't need magic wands to do it! and know I don't mean one of the sh!te ones you get at kids birthday parties, I mean a fantastic one, for example (RIP) Dumbledore!

It IS real you know :) :p

Lol you sound just like me!!! I'm halfway through re-reading Goblet of Fire because I want to re-read them all before watching the new film!!! x

i watched the fist 4 dvds befpre seeing the latest one.

I watched the film and then read the book because I was angry at how much they had taken out of the books and yet thought it was ok to add made up bits! (oh dear megan has started)

I have just read all the books and I was amazed at how much I had forgotten. The harry potter books would be my subject on mastermind hehe x

Yes but you gotta remember they onyl have 2.5 hours to fit a 500 page book in. it isnt gonan happen.

I understand that...but dont take parts out to add made up parts! what is the point in that? why not put some of history in or why not just make the film shorter and not add made up stuff?

If they had done it word for word people would be like "Well where is the imagination in that film?"

Can you imagine any director worth his salt making a film where he already has everything scripte and has no room for creativity?

I can see both points here although the made up bits annoy me! Even little things like in the first one where they go into the forest to find the unicorn. In the book, Neville goes with them but not in the film. In fact that whole scene is different!!! They miss out a lot of stuff with the Dursleys as well which I think would be hilarious on film! x

Yeh I agree. But then the Durseleys have to take a back seat as they try to fit in everything to do with the plot. The humourous relief of the Durseleys would be nice but it would detract from the linage of the film building up to the end.

I agree with that also!

One bit that always makes me laugh out loud in the book is in the first one when they sing the school song and the Weasley twins are singing it to a funeral march! Would love to see that in the film!

Mind you, the Weasley twins make me laugh out loud most of the time! Especially in Goblet of Fire when they are in the tent and keep repeating what Arthur Weasley says hehe! "Feet off the table!!"

Oh dear, I've gone off on one!!!

I dont knwo what you are on about................... *cough*

ok ok ok I may have watched all 4 harry dvds more than a couple of times in the last few weeks....... But thats all IM saying........... Oh and I will also say Fleur Delacour (goes giddy)

Back