O/T silly question

She is just a child, shame on you :p must be her Veela charms ;)

I actually love Ron Weasley. It's a ginger thing lol :eek:

Child???? Shes 26 love!! Shes older than me!

that is what she is meant to do ;-) although I think Ginny has come into her own in the latest film she looks gorgeous!

On a totally different note I just read all of your blog SulleyP - thought it was fantastic, had me laughing out loud hehe :D please keep writing it.

See ;) I'm not a cradle robber. She looks good for her age.

that is what she is meant to do ;-) although I think Ginny has come into her own in the latest film she looks gorgeous!

On a totally different note I just read all of your blog SulleyP - thought it was fantastic, had me laughing out loud hehe :D please keep writing it.

See as much as I love to disagree. I think Ginny is pretty bumfaced. She was a pretty girl. Meant in the way you can appreciate beauty without wanting to rub genitals. But as soon as she hit puberty shes got a bit ugly.

Admiteddly shes better looking than 90% of people on the street but still..... Oh and shes too skinny.

And thanks for the comment about the blog. I average 3 hits a day on the blog, and one of them is me logging in. Its nice to know somebody reads it.

I agree! Very funny stuff!

SO that means that you 2 account for half of the htis I have had today? Sweeeeeet

haha what do you think I am doing?? I moan in every post!

Yes but it's comical moaning whereas mine is just whinging moaning. There is a big difference. Plus I moan about the same thing all the time whereas you do not

Ahhhh I see. And I thought id drag the messages on here....

What sort of poetry do you do?

Random subject matter, mostly feeling inspired though. I don't do poems without rhyme very well. I haven't written a poem since Christmas 2008...I really should pull my finger out!

What sort of books do you write?

Action/Adventure novels.

I just wrote a poem

Why wont this rain go away
Does it realise its very gay
It just rains here everyday
I only want to go out and play

love the poem! you are very talented! I wish I could write, I am only in to acting though, one day I will make it!

Have ou ever done streetcar named desire? I bet you will......... one of these days.

Never give up onlyme! You can make it if you want it enough. I'd love to be in a musical but I just don't have the confidence. Maybe when I am slim! x

I haven't but I would love too :D I just love being someone else for a while. but being a chunky monkey means I get the parts are sh!te.

Back