O/T silly question

It was not a reference to your sexuality!

Speaking of sexuality, Gok Wan!!! Why oh why must he be gay???

BEcause if he wasn't he wouldnt be the person he is now. (boom boom)

I think SulleyP is jealous of all this talk of sexy men even though he has all these women after him. We should only be talking about how great he is!

no no no. Not at all. I'd happyilt talk about other men...... so long as you'd tlak about other women with me!!!

so come on then who are these women you want to talk about? scarlett johanson, I would be proud to go there. haha

I'm not keen on her. I prefer Rachel Weisz. I would love to look like her!!!! And when I am old, I want to look like Helen Mirren. Now she is a classy old bird!

she really is! I wouldnt mind that either and I love the fact she got that little tattoo on her hand in rebellion :D

I didn't know that?

I thought about getting a tattoo but then thought "Do I want to be old and wrinkly and inked?" Not an attractive look!

Plus if I ever get married, I don't want a tattoo showing. So I decided against it. Got my lip pierced instead because I can take it out if I want. Going to treat myself to belly button piercing when I can see it again haha!!! x

Well theres a few ladies that would make me turn to jelly.

Rachal McAdams
Anne Hathaway
Emma Thompson
Audrey Tautou
Kasja Bergqvist
Elena Dementieva
Blanka Vlasic
Alyson Felix

Just a few then???

I don't see Gem or Megan on there...

Looks like we don't make the grade Megan!!! ;) x

well I am hurt now, can you believe that?! but we did only come 4th and 5th on his ticket list :p

No no no not super slim or athletic. Its about looks. If you notice they are all pretty girls.

I know isn't it just!?

This thread kept me busy all day yesterday when I should have been working hehe!

Yes me too. Im only ehre until 12pm today as I am going into London to go to the zoo.

Back