O/T silly question

HELLO!????

well I think you are very funny too and if you look like him when are you taking me out to dinner/well for a shake?!

Sorry, Rach has got dibs on me. If that doesnt work out then Tracey hsa, then AG. You can be 4th?

Wow I didn't realise there was a queue? Do we take a ticket and stand at the back???

Just been merrily uploading some more recent pics into my album and I feel a bit better about myself now. Not an oompah-loompah after all...not even Willy Wonka :p

so what you moaning about then? I can have James! 4th is a little too far down the line for me I want to be someones 1st and only their 1st :D

just looked at the pictures Gem and if you ever call yourself an lumpa again there will be trouble. I am not just saying this you are stunning!

Sssshhh you make me blush! :eek:

I've always been fairly happy with my face-if only my body was the same! Oh well, a work in progress! Thank you for the picture comment, it made my day :) x

Sorry ladies go stick with Corden then. I got the 3 lovely ladies on the cowboy thread.

I dont mind sharing James! ;-)

Rejection does hurt but hey do we really want to be 4th and 5th?!

True I guess. It's okay. I will let you keep James to yourself. I will continue my eternal pursuit of Professor Snape teehee! x

Your hugs are hollow Sulley. The damage is done :cry:and I never got to hear you play Baker Street boohoo!

ohh hugs I love...wouldn't ever turn one of those down.

You can have snape, I would like a bit of Sirius Black yummy x

no no no dont be like that. You'll make me cry

Eeeew no! It's Alan Rickman's voice that does it for me but I do love the whole black cloak look :D

Okay Sulley, I won't be like that since you put a nice comment on my photo :p

Nice comment for a nice photo.

And Alan Rickmans voice!!! What is with that!!! Its like hes got somehting stuck in his throat.

BLASPHEMY!!!

It's sexy grrr! Hahaha! Anyway you can't be on here dissing our choice in famous men when you have a threefold harem under your belt young man! ;)

Hey I can scratch your choice of men if I want. i comfortable with my sexuality.

Back