O/T sister has got me worried now

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
hello all, just been on phone to sister and she asked me how much egypt money I got to take with me when we go .....
I have got at the minute 1220 EL ,I plan to get 200 more .
We are going for a week B and B . and will probably buy food out as we are near the town . There is gonna be 2 of us .
Has anyone been to Sharm recently and do you think I have got enough money ?
any ides on what the excursions cost aswell please
thanxs

hey, im jus back from egypt, we went for a week all inclusive to sharm and only spent about £500 between 2! ur better not 2 take too much egyptian pound with u as u get the best rate over there! trips are pretty reasonable...i wud recommend one of the boat trips, i think its £25-£30 but is a full day and snorkelling is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! they provide all the equipment and lunch is included...definitely worth it! if ur gonna go 2 the dessert on quads, go later when the sun goes down...it is very hot! wat hotel u stayin at?

hey, im jus back from egypt, we went for a week all inclusive to sharm and only spent about £500 between 2! ur better not 2 take too much egyptian pound with u as u get the best rate over there! trips are pretty reasonable...i wud recommend one of the boat trips, i think its £25-£30 but is a full day and snorkelling is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! they provide all the equipment and lunch is included...definitely worth it! if ur gonna go 2 the dessert on quads, go later when the sun goes down...it is very hot! wat hotel u stayin at?

Oh Ace someone thats just been XX
We are going to the Novatel in Naama bay- i went 3 years ago and i did all the boat trips and snorkling- this time is a surprise holiday for hubby.
My siste went to egypt and she siad it had got really expensive now , so you can see why im panicking , We only have B and B board so all meals are gonna be brought

ekk, i wudnt really know much about eating out! we only ate out once at the hard rock cos i cudnt cope with the heat...none of the restaurants seemed to have aircon so we ate mostly in the complex which was amazing too! for 4 of us at the hardrock, started and main course, it worked out £60 including 2 drinks each, i thought that was pretty reasonable! im sure it has got more expensive than 3 yrs ago, ppl are catching on to it now cos its cheaper than holidays in the euro zone!! im sure use will manage ok :)

Hi Alice, not sure about the money as i have never been there before, however i'm getting so excited for you and your hubby, i can't wait to hear his reaction!!! When you going to tell him and when is it you jet off xx

Hi Alice, not sure about the money as i have never been there before, however i'm getting so excited for you and your hubby, i can't wait to hear his reaction!!! When you going to tell him and when is it you jet off xx

LOL ...your getting excited !!!!
I am tripping over myself everytime I open my Gob !!!!
Earlier I put a old top on that i used to wear- i must admit it does hang like a bag of poop !! and I said I was gonna wear it when we go on holiday ,hubby said No your not and tried to rip it off me ..(ooh ,the man !!!) LOL
he couldnt rip it ,so he went and got a pair of scissors to cut it off -I started to walk away and shouted at him ....
''Dont!!!.....I wanna wear it when we go to Egypt''..... :eek::eek::eek:... Daughter just looked at me - gob on the floor !!!!.
and him -Hubby just went ahead and cut it off me!!!
He never even realised what I said :eek:..
Phew that was close

Anyway to answer your question ..he gets to find out on the 29th of this month at his surprise meal ive booked for him and we fly on the 7 sept

Yesterday he asked if we had the ''Haven reservation form ''yet.. . He is also having a half day on tuesday so we can go out after my hospital app and he told daughter that he might have to dip into the holiday money !!......errr no you wont love -cos it all gone !!!!. He cant get into it anyway cos im the only one who knows the card number!
ohh wot a little liar liar bums on fire I am !!!!

I'm loving following this lead-up to your holiday! Hope you all have a great time (and manage to keep it secret a while longer!)

...the cat would be well out of the bag by now if it was me! Lol x

Back