• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T....totally cacking it!! :P

Well, I am absolutely cacking it ladies and gents...it is official!! I am doing a sponsored night in the South Bridge vaults in Edinburgh on 1 May. My friend told me to watch "I believe in ghosts: Joe Swash" and I did! He stayed overnight in there and now I am terrified :eek::eek:

Oh and whilst I tell you all how terrified I am now (I shouldn't have watched it!! lol) I can tell you why I am stupid enough to do it :rolleyes:

My friends are in a "Win Your Wedding" competition and have to raise lots of pennies for "Cash for Kids" in order to win. A very worthy cause and a very worthy couple. Could any of you take a minute to vote for them please? They are couple number 2 and are desperately trying to win. Their son has just made a lovely vid for them to win as well....a little cutie!! :D

http://www.forthone.com/article.asp?id=1301650

Anyway, I just wanted to vent how scared I was....I think the reality of spending the night in one of the most renoundly haunted locations in Britain is sinking in!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
You're probably right, I think it was just seeing where it was that I was going to be made it hit home! I think it's because they are so well known for their history and squalor that it instills an uneasiness!! I'm sure it will be fine though :eek: xx

julie19

Silver Member
Oh I have been down there........and I would love to have the nerve to stay the night but I have not so good luck for the 'sleepover'. Let us know how it goes.

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
I would love to do an overnighter down there! I have been there a few times but haven't seen anything yet :(

Thanks guys. :D I've got over my panic stations now....I just don't think I'd really thought about it in real terms untilI watched that. It'll be fine. I'll take a flask and a torch and it will pass in no time at all!! :D xx

I am sure I visted this vaults when I went to edinburgh in 2004 , cant remember what was like as I spent whole tim with eyes to floor or eyes shut .. I get scared you see .. good luck xxxx

Lol....Louise, perhaps that should be plan for the whole night, or play dead!!? :D There will be a group of us so it's not too bad. I'll report back and let you all know how it went. xx

P.S....please take 1 minute to vote for Jamie and Charlotte (the link is in my first post :D)

hahahah good luck you will be fine. Tell me all tommorrow but I wont read it if you write after dark as i get frightened lol x

I tried to look at the post blocked at work will do when I get home xxx