O/T two truths and a lie

I think it's A that's the lie. :D

"A" is the lie! SuePat, you got it first, but if you don't want to do it again (having already hung your budgie and insulted the queen...LOL!) then I guess you could pass it to Mrs Depp being the second to guess it was "A". Is that allowed?

My Aunt competed in dog agility in Virginia. Not me.

I actually had a nightmare about the PanAm flight and was beyond freaked out and couldn't shake the feeling. It was enough to make me panic and cancel my flight home for Christmas at the last minute.

And I did indeed fly from LA to London with Slash's Snakepit. I was sat next to the bass player who was really nice and down to earth! :D

I'll have one more go but if I win again, I'll let someone else have a go :)

a) I wear glasses
b) I've been married 3 times
c) I have 2 tattoos.

Ummm... I think a.

I'll have one more go but if I win again, I'll let someone else have a go :)

a) I wear glasses
b) I've been married 3 times
c) I have 2 tattoos.

Erm......... I've just realised the fatal flaw in my plan. They're all true!!! D'Oh!

I think the best thing to do is let Mrs Depp have a go as Minders suggested xxx

Erm......... I've just realised the fatal flaw in my plan. They're all true!!! D'Oh!

lol, i did that initially, but realized the error BEFORE I posted!!! x

I think its c thats the fib. xxx

Minders is correct :D I'd love to be able to do the splits! :D

I did have a cat named Izzy after Mr Stradlin but he passed away last year after 17 happy years with us.

I can fold my tongue in half and sometimes even roll it over but it usually makes me gag so I don't do it very often lol! :D

minders its you go x

Only just read this thread LOL.. yeah it takes me a while.. but how funny? I've just had a right old giggle. and oooooh slash's snakepit.. not heard about them for years!

I'll do another while we're waiting for minders lol!

a) I grew up in scotland
b) I have my tragus pierces
c) My mums a twin

xx

sues right, a's the lie, i do have my tragus pierced mrs depp, although ive not worn anything in it for about 6 years! x

Back