O/T two truths and a lie

That was a toughy as they are all possible.

I think we should wait for Minders as she got the one before - and I've run out of questions :)

yer, we'll wait for her, its difficult thinking up stuff isnt it!! x

Hehe I took ages trying to think up mine! :D

Come on Minders where are you hunny? :D:D

Oh crumbs! Sorry - didn't get online last night, had company... Hmmm.... let me think...

a) I played a gig with one of the members of The Quarrymen (pre-Beatles skiffle band that John Lennon and Paul McCartney used to be in)
b) I used to compete in synchronised swimming
c) I have newts in my pond

i will go for c then seeing as tho no-one else has lol x

Jaxmummy takes the prize this time! :D I have frogs and toads by the truckload in my pond, but no newts. a) and b) are actually true! I worked with the man who used to be in the Quarrymen and we played together in a Christmas concert, and I grew up in Miami Fla and was involved in competitive synchronised swimming when I was younger!

Hi i have already done one so if anyone fancies a go by all means do so x

if no one else fancies doing one, you do another one jaxmummy. its a nice way of finding stuff out about people x

Ok then

a i have 4 tattoo's and 7 piercings
b my best friend is a pole dancer
c i used to be a pole dancer

i'll go with b then, but i really dont have a clue lol! x

well done tracey its c , i have 4 tattoos, shoulder, back, leg and foot 3 piercings in both ears and my belly button. My best mate is a pole dancer and she has such amazing strength, it pays for uni and i admire her so much i couldnt do it even if was skinny hence c being the lie

I think pole dancing is AMAZING. I'd love to do it! Maybe that's one of the things I'll do when I've lost my weight... treat myself to pole dancing classes! Not for any other reason than it looks fun and is a great way to keep in shape! :D

woo hoo my turn
A, i saw Rod stewart in Harrods
B, I write to people on death row
C, I once starred in a movie

Back