O/T vibes for my dad please

sumayyah

please try again
he got a call for a cancellation for an operation, went in this morning.

hes on a morphine drip but in so much pain hes crying.
my dads ex army ive never seen him cry even after his last fall from height when he fractured his skull in many places ( hes fallen from the roof of a lorry 3 times and is now disabled )

his brain swells on a daily basis and im worried if they dont calm him down his brain will swell to the point of his breathing stopping which would mean a spell on the ventilator

so any positive vibes going spare would be much appreciated

Sending my best wishes to you and your dad summayah x

I have an enormous respect for our men and women that have served in the armed forces, so I do hope your dad can draw upon the inner strength and determination that made him a fine soldier.

Very sorry to hear this, sending thought and good wishes to your Dad:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Sending a hug for both of you, dads are special... it breaks you up to see them going through this kind of thing. Let us know how you both are hun.

xxx

Sending hugs and best wishes - hope the operation is a great success. My thoughts are with you.

Sending lots of good wishes for you and your dad (and the rest of the family), i hope everything goes well!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad..i hope everything goes well..x

Sending lots of love and hugs to you and your Dad. Must be a terrible time for you. Is there any more news?

Back