O/T Well Blow me down!!! Anyone with O2?

JanD

maintaining since June'09
DH and I have a standing joke about O2 'surprises'.
If you don't know - when you top up they send you a txt with a code on it - you go on-line, put the code in and 'fish' for a duck which has a 'surprise' attached.
These are always so 'naf' that the last few times I haven't bothered.
The other day DH topped up, went to claim his surprise and got another 25 free txts - as our plans give us 300 txts that we never use all of, this was typical of the uselessness of them.

HOWEVER ..... because I was clearing out the txt memory on my phone just now I came across the last code they sent me about a week ago and as I'm sitting here at the PC I thought 'what the hell' and went fishing!

Well I've only won an XBox 360 Pro with 60GB hard drive and a free game!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I'll quite believe it till it arrives - within the next 2 weeks apparently - and I don't know what on earth I'll do with it (I love my Wii) but that's beside the point!!!

Just thought I'd share the good news!! xx

I have a code too! i think i will go fish for a duck now :D

ok...i fished..20mb browsing, i want a better gift :(

Last edited:
I have a code too! i think i will go fish for a duck now :D

ok...i fished..20mb browsing, i want a better gift :(

HaHa - sorry I beat you to it!!!

Still can't quite believe it though! x

Well actually I didn't want one either but it's better than 25 free txts and I'm sure one of my kids will be over the moon!
(Wouldn't thank anyone for tandoori chicken either - but that's just me :)) x

wow!!! bloomin hell jan well done :) xxxxxxxx

Good for you Jan! It's great to get something for nothing these days cos it's so rare isn't it?

Years ago we used to play Who wants to be a millionaire online with the program. We got the highest score and I only won the top prize of a stereo system. I couldn't believe it. They phoned me on boxing day to let me know. I was so chuffed. Made our xmas. Great to win things.

Enjoy the XBox!

well its your lucky gift for losing the weight and a bit of a money back for all those pounds you spent on LT well done hun my son wud love it lol so i bet your kids will xxx

Wow thats ace!! Ebay it and spend the money on some fab new clothes!!! Or is that just me ha ha im a shopaholic!

A nice pressy for one of your kids!!!

Well done Jan!!! xx

Thanks everyone!! :)

My eldest son practically bit my hand off!! He's got 2 boys .... I did think about saving it till Christmas for them but it seems so far away! I think I've decided to make it a 'finalised adoption' present. This should be happening by the end of June so a good excuse.

Thanks again for the comments - I'm still dead chuffed!! xx

Thats fab Jan!

xxx

Back