O/T who's watching BB tonight?

OMG PLEEEEASSSSEEEEEE keep Marcus in.
When I come back from my little break I wanna still see Marcus in there.
Get rid of "gimme a hug man" Freddie.

Have a good time Debby, and have a great birthday, X

I wonder if it will a 'twister' on Friday and 2 housemates will be evicted!!!!!! Could be as there are 5 up for nomination.

Oh dear what will Dog Face do now?

Talking of Dog Face have you seen how bad her hair is, her extensions have been coming out but she seems to have gone very thin with her own hair too....

Halfwit wins the day again, LOL...

Yay new housemates. To be honest usually i'm glued to bb but this series i can't seem to get into it. Now am i right in thinking halfwit has been up for eviction every week now and has survived the public vote? Sorry need to catch up. x

Yes, that's right, he's been up for eviction every week since the show began, and has survived.

Yes that's right, and he is beginning to think he is invincible now, because he is never voted out.

He shouldn't be complacent though, this is BB and they never know when they are safe.....

He shouldn't be complacent though, this is BB and they never know when they are safe.....

Last edited:
Omg i can't believe lisa isn't up for nom! What a greedy,selfish individual she is!:mad:
Rant over lol

It came close as well, could have been her instead of Karly, but no *sigh*

Still, this is the first week that halfwit won't be up *woohoo*

I have a feeling Noirin will go this week.

I hate Lisa too, she needs to go she is corrupting all the younger housemates, Karly, Dog Face & Charlie...why should she have so much of the food budget for tobacco and then expect to eat a full share of food all the time, very selfish - she seems to be welded to the bus stop all she does is sit there and smoke all day.

I was astonished by Dog Face's statement that she is too fat and she is not eating in case she is evicted on Friday - if she is fat then there is no chance for me and my mountain of flesh!!!!!

I love BB too!

Love Halfwit and Noirin is growing on me now that she seems to have stopped Marcus pawing her :)eek:)

Can't abide Lisa - nasty, manipulative cow. What was all that about last night re the food??? Carly has been a massive disappointment. She had the potential to be a great housemate but has allowed Lisa to dominate her. I wish Lisa was up instead of her - bad Siovash!

This series has been fascinating though :D

Back