Oat/Scan bran

thepinklady

Hi I just started SW on Weds and should be having 1 oat/scan bran as well as my fruit and fibre but have no idea what this is?! I stood in the 'cracker' aisle yesterday thinking they would be like ryvita but could only see oat cakes? Please can someone enlighten me? TIA :)

Yep, it looks like Ryvita, you get 10 in a pack. They sell Oat Bran & Scan Bran in Holland & Barratt, I've never seen it in a supermarket... I've seen it on other healthfood shops, and garden centres for some reason, though!

You used to be able to get it in classes too, but my consultant hasn't had it for a while. I'm sure if I asked she'd get some though!
:)

Yep, it looks like Ryvita, you get 10 in a pack. They sell Oat Bran & Scan Bran in Holland & Barratt, I've never seen it in a supermarket... I've seen it on other healthfood shops, and garden centres for some reason, though!

You used to be able to get it in classes too, but my consultant hasn't had it for a while. I'm sure if I asked she'd get some though!
:)

My consultant still sells them so I guess it depends on what they choose to stock. If you attend class have a look at the shop section of your group when you next go.

Back