Attack OATBRAN...Help!!!

blodwen

is it the same as porridge oats or do I have to get some from a health shop, a brand name would be good, been doing LIpo trim/cambridge but came off it over the summer started back needed antibiotics and am struggling so thought i'd give this a go as it would fit in with family life better fingers crossed

It is different to porridge oats. Tesco do one and Waitrose sell it in an orange packet - produced by Moon-something or other. But don't get the oatbran flakes/

Thank you M-mouse

Well went to a local health shop paid £2.19 for 1kg then went into tesco to see it for 99p per 500g just typical.

Hi Guys, Mornflake Oatbran is available at Morrisons, Asda, Waitrose and selected Sainsbury's stores, it's great for the diet and fabulous for helping lower cholesterol too! You can sprinkle it onto everyday foods such as soups, casseroles, curries etc as well as eat as a porridge! Good luck!

Hi Guys, Mornflake Oatbran is available at Morrisons, Asda, Waitrose and selected Sainsbury's stores, it's great for the diet and fabulous for helping lower cholesterol too! You can sprinkle it onto everyday foods such as soups, casseroles, curries etc as well as eat as a porridge! Good luck!

Hello and welcome, RichJones! You sound like an experienced Dukan follower! :)

can i ask why is it important to eat this??? as im dreading it lol is it lumpy??

thank you x

no its great, not lumpy at all you can make pancakes and muffins bread or porridge

It helps with your "transit", Shanny! It's also great for lowering cholesterol. Both of these are really important for such a high protein diet.

You can also add it to homemade burgers or mix it into a pot of yoghurt. Once you get used to it, it's quite enjoyable.

Back