Oatso Simple/Tesco Micro Oats

Cat Lover Sue

Slimming and Swinging!
Hi there - according to my WW guide the original versions of Oatso Simple and the Tesco equivalent are 3 points. Is this made up including the milk or is the 180ml of milk on top of the 3 points?

Thanks.

I had a look on the Oatso Simple website and the nutritional information on there, which includes the milk, comes out at 5pp, so I don't think milk is included in the 3pp in the guide.

Hope this helps :)

I had a look on the Oatso Simple website and the nutritional information on there, which includes the milk, comes out at 5pp, so I don't think milk is included in the 3pp in the guide.

Hope this helps :)

Helps a great deal. Thanks very much. :)

Does it really taste the same with water?? i just cant see this?? lol

Well this AM ive got alpen porridge with water and.......... its not so bad xxx

I make mine with water but add either 10g of honey (1pp) or some sweetner (0pp). It does taste different made with water but it is not horrible and saves you pp.

Claire

I wish I could eat Porridge with water, but I just can't stand it! For me it has to be semi-skimmed milk. Although I think I might be over-pointing what I have.

I have been counting 30g tesco oats with 160ml (I like it as thick as concrete so use less milk than advised) of organic semi-skimmed milk, a spoon of honey and a spoon of brown sugar as 9pp, would this be correct?

The porridge is 3pp, the milk is 2pp the honey and sugar are a pp each If you using a teaspoon each so that's 7pp for it in total not nine so you have been overpointing :)
Corinne

Back