Obese diabetic with high BP & insulin!

Maximus

Gold Member
Sounds very grim does that little lot, but encouragingly, for the first time in what seems like years, it looks like light at the end of the tunnel! - Already I've been able to stop injecting and taking the insulin. My medication has also been reduced. In just 4 weeks of SW (plus a little more before that just being sensible) this chage has come about after my annual review at clinic.

My always-high BP is under control and that coupled with the weight loss is very encouraging. The weight loss itself is a very good thing, but the others are very much a non-scale victory, or rather small series of victories:)

I mention that on here, as a lot of people would have similar issues and problems with being overweight - namely hypertension, diabetes (type II), high Cholestrol. My cholestrol was one of the few things that was ok with me, and is even better now!

Just hope that little lot might encourage others that the SW way, healthy eating and regular exercise can make a difference to ongoing health problems in such a short space of time. If throwing away those needles doesn't encourage me nothing will!

Steve

It's amazing that "just" losing a bit of weight can have such a huge effect on our health. Well done :D

Yes - my 1lb gain didn't even spoil my week this week. I'm sure I can kick-on and get this thing under control.

Thanks for all the encouragement - it really is nice to share these times:eek:

Back