OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!
The bridesmaids arrived from Landybridal, so that's about a month from when I ordered them and they are absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
I can't get over the quality of them considering they only cost about £65 each. ( I had to pay £8 customs tax, but that's ok)

I'm telling you all if you haven't sorted your BM dresses yet take a look at their website, I can't recommend them highly enough!!!!!

xxxx

sounds like a plan for me - i also heard about a company called Lightinthebox

Similar thing i think - a bargain dress!!! xxx

Hi ladies
Hope you don't mind me joining your thread :)
I am an OBG slimmer I get married on 12th October 2011 in Cyprus and with only 9 months to go it's not long away eek!!!!!
I only have another stone to lose but I am finding this the most difficult need to start toning everything up though now :)
Vicki xx

I got my shoes from light in the box and they are stunning and excellent quality which is one thing I was extremley worried about highly recommend them x

Hello Ladies could i join in pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
I am not getting hitched well not just yet but do have a massive wedding this year! Its my boyfriends sisters big day that is why i am on mission slim down... She is like stunning and all her friends are too they r just sticks with heads so i dnt wanna be on the hen do as a whale!! 1 stone down 2 to go!!

I am chief bridesmaid next year too! so i have that look forward to so no dout ill be trying dresses on this year for that! So yes slim slim slim x x x

Hi ladies
Hope you don't mind me joining your thread :)
I am an OBG slimmer I get married on 12th October 2011 in Cyprus and with only 9 months to go it's not long away eek!!!!!
I only have another stone to lose but I am finding this the most difficult need to start toning everything up though now :)
Vicki xx

Hi Vicki - i get married on 15 Oct in the UK!!! i wonder who will have the best weather (haha!) You are the closest bride to my date so far!!! I still have 4 stone to go - dont think i will get there for my wedding :(

I got my shoes from light in the box and they are stunning and excellent quality which is one thing I was extremley worried about highly recommend them x

Thats good to know - they have such great stuff on there i am seriously considering getting some accessories and perhaps my maids dresses!!!

x

I'm in a bit of a flap at the moment as I was reading the paper today and there was a Irish lady on honeymoon in mauritius who has been murdered by some staff members, it appears, and it was at the hotel we are going to. It's really really sad and I am freaking out a bit. How weird to go to that hotel...

BBC News - Michaela was my rock says John McAreavey

It's a big big thing in northern ireland as she was the daughter of a famous gaelic footballer but it hasn't really made the news here much. I did here a bit about it earlier in the week but they didn't say what hotel it was, and they said they thought it was an accident but today it was a bit more in detail. It's so sad, and I feel like it's put a bit of shadow over our honeymoon now as I won't be able to not think about what happened to them when they were there. But i can't cancel and go somewhere else as we can't afford to loose the deposit...

Laura, i feel sorry for you - but they have caught the people who did this horrible crime. My boss also went to this hotel for his honeymoon and had an awesome time - so dont worry about it you are gonna have an awesome time.

Sending you lots of love xxx

Laura, i feel sorry for you - but they have caught the people who did this horrible crime. My boss also went to this hotel for his honeymoon and had an awesome time - so dont worry about it you are gonna have an awesome time.

Sending you lots of love xxx

Thanks, I know. Our travel agent said this hotel will end up being the most secure in Mauritius they will be trying so hard to undo negative publicity.. it's just a sad terrible thing to happen :(

Hi, I may join you all. I'm already hitched but is our 10 year anniversay April 2012 and the date falls on a Saturday so I would love to renew our vows. Just really need to do it on a budget as will just be us, our two kids, best friends and probably my parents, his parents and our siblings, with say a meal out afterwards. The church quoted £450 though, which seems high when it should take like 20 minutes to do the blessing!

I know, youd get less for murder these days lol. We got married young though so will be 31 and 32 next year. Just waiting to hear back from the registry office.

Hi ladies
Well gave the body magic a good kick start tonight in the hope that it helps boost my losses did 1 hour zumba class and got the same on Friday also body combat/swimming tomorrow I'm a but nervous though as I have heard people say they have gained when starting body magic!!! I only have about a stone and half left to go so keeping fingers crossed really want a bikini body lol xxxx

Back