OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Well, I managed to make my challenge this evening :D

I've just done body balance, body pump & (drumroll!!) ZUMBA...

Body balance, tough as usual but it's making me more flexible.

Body pump (OMG!!) really, really tough... and I only used 1.25kg and 2.5 kg weights

Zumba - Fantastic, really good fun but boy did I sweat - so 3 hours at the gym, think I deserve my body magic Gold certificate now!!

No probs- I'm assuming though you mean 2.5Ib not 2.5st? -wow that would be a great loss! :p :D

Added to the first post. xx

Oh dear :eek: I meant to say I wanted to lose 1lb, which would get me to my next mini goal of 2.5st award and into the 12's :rolleyes:

I got weighed today though and I have sts :cry:But I think it could be down to the fact that I was wearing rather damp, baggy jeans, whereas the last few WI's I've been wearing very lightweight combat pants. Next week will tell me tho! And I will definitely be going back to wearing the lightweight trousers ;)

Oh dear :eek: I meant to say I wanted to lose 1lb, which would get me to my next mini goal of 2.5st award and into the 12's :rolleyes:

I got weighed today though and I have sts :cry:But I think it could be down to the fact that I was wearing rather damp, baggy jeans, whereas the last few WI's I've been wearing very lightweight combat pants. Next week will tell me tho! And I will definitely be going back to wearing the lightweight trousers ;)

I wear the same things every week too :eek:

People at work know what day it is by what I am wearing :8855:

I wear the same things every week too :eek:

People at work know what day it is by what I am wearing :8855:
Yep, me too. Although my trousers are getting way too loose and baggy I might have to find a new outfit :0

cheekychichilla. Don't be too :( I bet jeans weigh at least 0.5Ib more than your combats, and then make them all damp and heavy and I bet you lost you 1Ib. Next week it'll show as a 2Ib loss I bet! SHame about not hitting your mini goal :( but at least it will be easy to pick you week 2 goal. Want 2 keep it the same: 'get into 12's'?

xx

Hmmm... ps I wimped out of the abs exercises last night and had a glass of wine instead. Ooops. (still within syns though so all good!)

Well done on all that exercise Cailin! Made me exausted reading about it. Zumba looks like fun but no classes oop north yet. I think. xx

Thanks Laura. Yup, goal the same please :D

I never really cared about what I wore when I weighed in and pretty much always wore jeans. But the last few weeks I just happened to be wearing my work pants and I got good losses (now wonder!) :p

OMG Cailin 3 hours at the gym?!?!?!?

hmmm, maybe i should get my lazy arse in gear

I can't believe I did it either.

To be honest, one of the main reasons was so that I couldn't eat... if I'm home I'll eat but being at the gym, I can't :eek: :eek:

Can I please join in?? I have booked to go to Las Vegas to get married on the 26th October 2010 :eek:. I would love to be wearing something in a 14 but it's gonna be a challenge!!

oh by the way fellow brides - i lost 3lbs this week, completing my mini challenge of getting into the lower stone bracket - oh and i got SOTW too!!! xxx

Can I please join in?? I have booked to go to Las Vegas to get married on the 26th October 2010 :eek:. I would love to be wearing something in a 14 but it's gonna be a challenge!!
Done! I have added you to the list. I will ask you for your mini target/challenge on Sunday as this week is almost up :D

Well, I finished my fish week and what were the results of WI I here you cry? 0.5Ib off. sucks. Not convinced it entirely down to 'the plan' I think it's me- looking back at my weight losses no matter what I do I have a good loss one week, the an small loss (or even an unexpected gain!) the next. And this week was definitely one where I was scheduled a rubbish loss (and at least it wasn't a gain!) Ah, well. It'll show next week. It will.

onwards and downwards.

On the upside I had a 10 minute walk at lunchtime yesterday, and then had a 10 minute walk uphill after class so I have now totalled 85mins exercise.. nearly at 90 min target. Will take another 10 minute walk at lunchtime and get that target :D

I am not doing so well with my challenge. I'm already 3lb up on last weigh in (seeing as I weigh in at home it's not a scales thing!). Think my body is holding onto everything after getting nothing for two weeks. I'll have to take my Club 10 sticker and 2 stone sticker off. :(

I am not doing so well with my challenge. I'm already 3lb up on last weigh in (seeing as I weigh in at home it's not a scales thing!). Think my body is holding onto everything after getting nothing for two weeks. I'll have to take my Club 10 sticker and 2 stone sticker off. :(
Awww, it'll come off hon. Make sure you are weighing everything you should and eating lots of superfree!

I am away this weekend so will be back sunday, to deceide what I want my next mini goal to be :D

Oh, I had my 10min walk at lunch so have done my 90mins! Yay :D :D

Back on sunday, have a good weekend guys
xx

Done! I have added you to the list. I will ask you for your mini target/challenge on Sunday as this week is almost up :D

Thanks, I wish I was eating like someone who was getting married in 14 weeks time!! Awful day at work which H2B decided to help by taking me to the pub - I think a weeks worth of syns have been consumed in a matter of hours. I am resigned to a gain this week - I think a fishy week is in order next week :D

My losses sound similar to yours laura2481. I seem to have one good loss a month, and the other weeks are either 1lb's, sts, or even a gain. It is frustrating, but at least we know it will eventually come off eh?!

Fray, when I put on a little bit I didn't take my stickers away. You know it will come back off, and so do we, keep them there as I bet it wont be long before you would have to put them back anyway :)

I weighed my trousers today :eek: The black combats were only around 1/2lb lighter than the jeans, so I can't really blame the jeans on my sts. Hopefully I will get a good loss this week. Fingers crossed!

Back