OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Welcome Sueschoices :)

Back from party. Think I did pretty well. I had a bit of the hog roast but only drank diet coke. Sure I went over my syns today, but I had a lovely day catching up with all my old friends. Back to the regime tomorrow, think I've still lost 3 lbs this week, WI tomorrow morning :O)

Well I didn't quite reach 10 1/2 stone yet, but I have at least lost the 2 lbs I put on in Sweden + extra lb, so I'm please :O)
Having Chilli for lunch, 1 syn only :D
Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday xx

Hi,
Can I join the group please?! I'm getting married on Sept 16th 2011 and have already found my dress! Got to loose another 2 stone via SW. This is a great idea as I don't know any other girlies loosing weight for their weddings! It's one helluva incentive though! xxx

Yay! it's exciting when you start thinking about it all! Have you found your dress yet? (And by the way, how do you add all those extra bits on the bottom of your posts? Like the ticker and the SW stars etc?) xxx

I have just picked FOUR dresses on that site!! Gonna email my friend as there is a stockist in our city centre :D How do you know the prices Maroodiva?

And welcome chocolate addict!!! I think you have had to have posted so many posts before you can build up your signature.x

ETA: Just did another late night Wii Fit session. So another 22mins on my 'other exercise' goal :)

Last edited:
Can I join you ladies?

Got engaged on Friday (simply because my ring finally fits) with wedding booked for Thursday 25th August 2011.

Fiance's (like saying that) divorce proceedings will start early September (when 2 years separated - we've been together 16 months) but unless Psycho decides to pull a stunt should be through early next year. Even if she does do something stupid he can do it for her unreasonable behaviour.

Good luck to each and every one of you xxx

Yay! it's exciting when you start thinking about it all! Have you found your dress yet? (And by the way, how do you add all those extra bits on the bottom of your posts? Like the ticker and the SW stars etc?) xxx

nope - not gonna look until i am much slimmer - i am a size 16 at the mo, so would like to be a 12 - and i understand wedding dresses come up 2 sizes larger anyway - so a size 16 = size 20? or something like that!!!

:D

Can I join you ladies?

Got engaged on Friday (simply because my ring finally fits) with wedding booked for Thursday 25th August 2011.

Fiance's (like saying that) divorce proceedings will start early September (when 2 years separated - we've been together 16 months) but unless Psycho decides to pull a stunt should be through early next year. Even if she does do something stupid he can do it for her unreasonable behaviour.

Good luck to each and every one of you xxx

congrats Sue - lovely news - hop on board the OBG!!!! xxx

I have just picked FOUR dresses on that site!! Gonna email my friend as there is a stockist in our city centre :D How do you know the prices Maroodiva?

And welcome chocolate addict!!! I think you have had to have posted so many posts before you can build up your signature.x

ETA: Just did another late night Wii Fit session. So another 22mins on my 'other exercise' goal :)

I think the prices vary according to the stockist you go to. I've just spoken to a shop and they said they range from £138-£185 A little more than I was hoping, but we'll see.

when i was looking there were little bells and if you clicked on them it gave you a price idea - such as 3 bells was under £200 - :) xxx

when i was looking there were little bells and if you clicked on them it gave you a price idea - such as 3 bells was under £200 - :) xxx

yes, the bells thing is right, but it doesn't exactly tie in with what somr stockist charge it's a RRP only I think.

Back