OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Hey Ellebear how did the cake tasting go?? I wont get to that for ages yet as my friends mum is making our cake so i have to talk to her about it at easter time!!! How is everyone elses plans coming along??

oh it was lovely - she gave me 4 cupcakes to take home, here is a pic!!!

photo%20%2820%29.JPG

and they tasted awesome - 2 sponges, 1 carrot and 1 choccie!

x

i thought it was lovely - at some of the cake meetings we just get a little cube with frosting on - not whole cupcakes - and they tasted delish!!! lets hope my weigh in tomorrow isnt impacted too much!!! ive had 2 sessions of tasting in the same week!!! x

Please can I join too??? I'm already married (got married 5th September 09) but I was 8 months pregnant and looked like a tent, we only had immediate family there and we really only did it quickly so I'd have the same name as my daughter at birth.

We want to have a blessing where I wear the dress and we have the photographer etc but I'm not allowed to book the date (my rule) until I've lost 4 stone (1.5 stone to go) Hopefully it will be sometime in 2012.

I've been lacking motivation lately and my weight loss has really stalled so this could be just what I need to keep me focused!!

How exciting! I used to do wedding make up!! Hope it went ok, did you take any pics?? xx

i took a couple, but no 'before/after' ones....i want it to be a surprise for everyone, so wont put them on here.

It went really well though :D xxx

Glad it went well hun. Your wedding date will be 3 years since I got engaged.

I think i'm going to do my make up myself.

I'm really worried my wedding dress isn't going to fit, the dress itself is a small size 18 and i am now a 20/22. I gained 1.5 pounds this week. Got till april to get into it but need to try it on and see how much i need to lose to get into it but im too scared!!!

I was going to do make up myself, but cos i want it to last, i would have to spend so much on the make up it seemed easier to pay a professional - and she is really good :D my bridesmaids are paying for their own make up, and then we all look 'similar' on the day - i was very impressed - esp the lash extension!!!! wit woo!!! haha!

xxx

I'm doing my own make up and had a consultation in MAC. She wrote down all the things she used and H2B has bought most of them for me in Duty Free :D

On the subject of my replica dresses, we shall see. So far the service has been really good and they have started making them. The company i used had really good reviews, but i agree, I wouldn't get my dress from there.

I don't mind either way! Pretty dress, and pretty make-up, next to a pretty bride! What the hell shall I do with my hair? Ha ha!! Will I have to go blonde to match? ;)

you can be any colour you like...i know how much you and Louise swap colours...and Hels now for that matter!!!!

I have my hairdresser, and I am paying her by the hour, so it might be i get her to just make you all look the same with some curls or something.....!

I had pondered on getting you all some sparkly headbands to make you all look similar, but I will have to see nearer the time about that!

Love youuuuuuuuu! xxx

Back