OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

when we went to pick our dresses up i text the bride asking if we had to provide the fire extinguisher or if they did lol

my dress fits perfect around the hips which is where it was tight when ordered and the top is HUGE! needs about 6 inches taken in. the girl yanked it in to see what it would look like once adjusted and i went OMG i have a waist

Hi ladies

Not been on for a while so thought I'd pop in and see how were all doing. On the plan I am not really any better off I lose 2lb then gain it back the following week!! I only have a stone to lose so wonder if this is the reason??

On the wedding front I very nearly had the urge to change my dress a few days back aarrggghhhhh starting to wonder if I have made the right choice!! I have now decided on flowers got my page boy suits and flower girls dresses so all slowly coming together thankfully, had a few stresses with family but I will plod on

Vicki x

sorry ive been a bit lax on the replying! been busy with work n getting distracted in work with looking at lovely wedding things which just means it takes even longer to do the work stuff!!
no exact date yet, we're hoping march 2013 and we're going to see our first venue (the one i want!) on 26th march this year!

I need some serious help ladies, because its so far away i just seem to have no motivation with the diet at the moment!! HELP!!!!

xxxx

hi ladies, sorry iv not been around much! How are you all getting on?
Im still secretly research venues etc even though bubs is on the way.

wev set a proper date now too. June 20th 2014. :eek:) x

Hi everyone just wondered if I could join you all. Getting married this year 23 July, I have my dress and I love it but its SNUG!!:eek: Have put nearly a stone back on over Christmas did loose most of it again but then did my back in so back to nearly square one. I have sorted more or less everything just needs paying for (hog roast and band/DJ)

Hi all - only just joined this forum and some people suggested this forum for support for me weight loss journey so as to be a stunning bride on 7th july 2012. Hope you dont mind a newbie joining in.

Hi all - only just joined this forum and some people suggested this forum for support for me weight loss journey so as to be a stunning bride on 7th july 2012. Hope you dont mind a newbie joining in.

Hiya Clare- welcome along, it can be quiet in here, but i do try to keep yapping about something or other!!! esp when it comes to weddings :)

I get married this year (squeak!!!) in October - and as you can see have got a one pound a week policy going on - i hope i can keep to that loss rate, and then i will be a happy slimmer bride!!!

Do you have any targets - are you an organised bride?

Tonight i have got a ringmaker coming to the house to discuss rings :) very excited!

x

Back