Observations, mutterings and the gerbera effect

Ahh Rose I'm firmly back on the wagon and it feels great! Tigger is BACK!

Positives for yesterday

1) stuck to food plan
2) good gym session
3) physio was very pleased with my progress and has my last appointment as an SOS until end of july. She's given me a few more exercises to try and said if it carries on getting better I can start body pump! I love this class!

Been swimming this morning, back home for brekkie and then off to training again. It's certainly not an easy course but I'm understanding most of it so far!

Have a lovely day ladies x

Well it's nearly 8pm and I've finally sat down. But!

30 minute 7am swim session enjoyed - check
Healthy brekkie prepared and enjoyed - check
Walked to training suite and back - check
Ignored chocolate calling in the coop - check
Healthy turkey salad sandwich on wholemeal bread, fruit and yoghurt prepared and eaten - check
Healthy dinner of Thai steamed fish and rice Cooked and eaten - check
Healthy lunch of couscous, feta and courgette salad made for tomorrow - check
Healthy snack, homemade banana and seed muffin eaten
Gym bag ready for a 6.30 am session tomorrow - check
Mock exam taken and passed - check
Noticed jeans have more room in them - check

Ahhhh now that's what I call a productive day! Enjoy your evening folks x :eek:)

Been to gym this morning and got some more advice on getting the most out of my 30 min sessions 3 times a week.
Walked to work again and after another intense day of training I passed my prince2 project management foundation exam with 87%.
Went for a different dinner than planned but still stuck to a healthy poached egg on cheese on toast instead of a takeaway.
Made shopping list and meal plan for next week

Is now enjoying the last episode of the good wife before an early night x

Thanks Rose

Had a lovely day yesterday, picked up my new varifocal glasses which are a bit strange but getting used to them slowly, walked around town and then chilled for the afternoon at home setting up a new mobile phone and going through some really old photos on floppy discs. I found my real "before" photos, when I was over 22.5 stone...omg! They are worse than I remember...I will try and get on the laptop later to post it together with a more recent one. I also have found my I inspiration one so I'll post that too.

Anyway, reviewing my weekly plan I have completed all the planned exercise and stuck to my food plan. I made a rather lush light chicken korma last night with poppadoms and. Homemade onion Bahaji , it was gorgeous and really worth the time to make my own. I shall be making this instead of takeaways when I have more time at the weekends in future and dabbling with different lighter curries as I love them!

Positives I've noticed in general are, I've had more energy even through to the evenings. I've been very happy within myself, knowing I'm working towards my goals. I've been more relaxed when things don't go quite to plan, my jeans are definately feeling looser this weekend!

The real test will be going back to the office tomorrow. I will set my planned timetable for the week later today and my goals for the week will be to stick to plan, think positively and stay calm at work. I'm looking forward to the challenges!

morning Gem

you are sounding so level headed and focused, i am very impressed and proud of you!

i look forward to the before and after pics..i love seeing them for inspiration..and hope! :)

ooh how yummy a lighter version of a korma..my fave and i'd love to try it!..i miss my curries, but if i could have one without the gulit and feel i'm joining in with everyone else..then i'd be a happy bunny!

have a great week ahead hun, enjoy the new specs! x

well these are my piccies
Before-110801-web.jpg me at my largest, size 32, august 2011
Shiny-face!-web-aug-2011.jpg

24.05.12-face.jpgSJ-goal.jpgme now and where i want to be...but its not gonna take me another 10 years!

morning Gem

you are sounding so level headed and focused, i am very impressed and proud of you!

i look forward to the before and after pics..i love seeing them for inspiration..and hope! :) what you talking about ms rose? youve overtaken me!

ooh how yummy a lighter version of a korma..my fave and i'd love to try it!..i miss my curries, but if i could have one without the gulit and feel i'm joining in with everyone else..then i'd be a happy bunny!

have a great week ahead hun, enjoy the new specs! x

Ill post the recipe later Rose, I have spent so much time on mini
mins this afternoon i need to get on and cook the roast chicken! lol

WOW WOW WOW WOW and dare i say it..WOW again!!!

how fantastic do you look honey?..that is what i mean by transformations..they inspire me..and give me hope, i am only slightly lighter than you hun, but i don't see myself looking like you do..if you see what i mean?

you look a totally different person and all in a short time..i am sooooo proud of you :)

p.s.,,where did you get that photo of me? the one when i was down at the beach today in my bikini? hee hee...in my wildest dreams! :)

Popped in to see the photos. Wow! :D

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

RainbowRose said:
WOW WOW WOW WOW and dare i say it..WOW again!!!

how fantastic do you look honey?..that is what i mean by transformations..they inspire me..and give me hope, i am only slightly lighter than you hun, but i don't see myself looking like you do..if you see what i mean?

you look a totally different person and all in a short time..i am sooooo proud of you :)

p.s.,,where did you get that photo of me? the one when i was down at the beach today in my bikini? hee hee...in my wildest dreams! :)

It's amazing what a new haircut and dress will do...go and get yourself some smaller clothes...that dress I'm wearing is a Wallis size 18! ...I was amazed it fitted lol

Yeah lol... in reality I doubt I will ever wear a bikini again as I have so many stretch marks and have had a Caesarian but I can dream ;0)

Fionut said:
Popped in to see the photos. Wow! :D

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Thanks Fi....looking forward to having the now photo as my next " before" one :0)....enjoy your service!

Hi Gem just read a ctah up, wow mate how positive do you sound and i realy homed in on the sweets for cashew nuts. you would of felt awfull with all that dextrose and manmade junk in you. Cashews is the way to go for a creamy nice sweety buzz. I love them but they are fattening but i say they are healthy fattening whihc i s usually a huge difference in the body up against the manmade substance department.

Just tried to get into and open the goal link but it wouldnt work?

Well chuffed regarding your kneee! you must feel born again and you certainly sound like you have been.

Welldone with your tests and exams 87% damn good i would be around the 20 mark lol .20 i mean :D

Hope this week stays as good for you huni

XXXXXXXXX

Hi guys...and welcome back LFM! X

A great first day back at work, my colleague has done a Stirling job in my absence and. Haven't come back to a load of issues which is lovely!

My positives for today

1) did my first interval training session at the gym this morning and really enjoyed it
2) did my hours at work without getting stressed out and left work on time
3) my work trousers are definately looser than 3 weeks ago

Loving life, happy and looking forward to an aqua class tomorrow

Have a good evening x

lookingforme said:
Hi Gem just read a ctah up, wow mate how positive do you sound and i realy homed in on the sweets for cashew nuts. you would of felt awfull with all that dextrose and manmade junk in you. Cashews is the way to go for a creamy nice sweety buzz. I love them but they are fattening but i say they are healthy fattening whihc i s usually a huge difference in the body up against the manmade substance department.

Just tried to get into and open the goal link but it wouldnt work?

Well chuffed regarding your kneee! you must feel born again and you certainly sound like you have been.

Welldone with your tests and exams 87% damn good i would be around the 20 mark lol .20 i mean :D

Hope this week stays as good for you huni

XXXXXXXXX

Hi LFM

Yes I am eating a whole food diet these days which sometimes is calorific but is nutritious and gives me boundless energy! I can't believe I've been up since six am, done a gym session and a full days work and am still bouncing with energy...it's just great! I cannot recommend the slimpods enough, they really ave focused my mind on all the positives of life and I'm not even caring how slowly the weight drops! X

Was really tired last night so forgot to post my positives!
Today I have noticed

1) more definition in my face shape
2) more room in my trousers
3) stayed really calm under pressure at work, was more productive and felt inwardly very happy

I have found going back to work tiring but I'm still finding ways of fitting in my exercise daily and healthy eating. Tomorrow is going to be really tight time wise so I'm going to exercise at home before work. The slimpods are helping me to see ways round things rather than just admitting defeat at the first hurdle and creating barriers. I have to say I'm unbearably positive at the moment...nothing seems to phase me!

Have a great evening peeps x

Back