Observations, mutterings and the gerbera effect

Good loss Gem, loving your upbeat mood..you are so correct..you ARE going to do this! it's all a bit of a learning curve isn't it..and I've been learning for 21 months now!! ha ha

have a great day hun x

RainbowRose said:
Good loss Gem, loving your upbeat mood..you are so correct..you ARE going to do this! it's all a bit of a learning curve isn't it..and I've been learning for 21 months now!! ha ha

have a great day hun x

Thanks Rose, suddenly everything seems too easy! Let's hope I can keep it going :0)

Week 3 day 2

something happened today that I can honestly say has NEVER happened before.....I totally forgot to eat! I can't quite believe it to be honest. My mind is constantly on food usually. I went swimming as usual on a Tuesday...and normally I eat brekkie when I get to work....it was full on today, with so much on my mind I genuinely forget to eat. By 11 am my body reminded me I was hungry...so I thought I'd have my homemade soup to keep e going until lunch....imagine my surprise when I open my lunchbox to find my brekkie bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon staring at me....yum! I ate that with a banana and then my soup about 12. My actual lunchtime wrap came home uneaten!

Just cooked pan fried pork with couscous and I'm very satisfied!

Hope this carries on that's for sure! ;0) x

Sounds good fun!.
Im yet to sign up for photography. Transport in my city is horrendouse and they are all a bit of travel.

I must dig out the paperwork soon thou.

what did you come up with? X

The eating Gem mines stopped the last 3 days. ive always said we are all controlled by seasons. Im a firm beliver that we have a hybernation cycle, where we were built to be doung it and that causes us not to intake so much. xx

lookingforme said:
Sounds good fun!.
Im yet to sign up for photography. Transport in my city is horrendouse and they are all a bit of travel.

I must dig out the paperwork soon thou.

what did you come up with? X

I haven't finished my design as yet, the cut off is 30 November so I need to get a wriggle on this weekend! X

lookingforme said:
The eating Gem mines stopped the last 3 days. ive always said we are all controlled by seasons. Im a firm beliver that we have a hybernation cycle, where we were built to be doung it and that causes us not to intake so much. xx

Oh it started again lol, I never don't eat for long! :0) x

Everything chugging along nicely, just gt a uni assignment due so not much time for minimins :eek:(

Weigh in tomorrow, have a great weekend guys x

Morning peeps! Delighted to announce that week 3 resulted in a 2.4 lb loss...total loss 7.8 lbs! Well on the way to my stone off before Xmas and couldnt be happier as these past three weeks have been very pressured from all directions.

I'm having my 24 hour blood pressure check today, having it strapped on at lunchtime and then working from home this afternoon. Will have to forgo swimming tomorrow morning so will go weds instead. Got tomorrow afternoon off work to finish my uni assignment which needs to be by Friday.

Another full on week, looks like more redundancies are coming, will find out more today.

Hope everyone has a great week x

Great result Gem.
Never douted your ability for a second. Your Self selling signature should read.
See it, want it, make it happen

Hope blood pressure is ok, Did you synch it with the redundancy cloud

Do ee get an assignment piccy after :).
xx

Hi all slight slip up this week with a gain of 2.3 lbs! It was a hell of week ...new website launched at work www.jobsatpoole.com and my uni assignment to finish. Blood pressure 24 hour test, dad has pneumonia ( although he seems to be getting a little better now), and various pressures from just about everywhere....I was so tired I didn't even swim. So there we go, little exercise, and ate more!

Back on the wagon firmly today.

Hope everyone is well and happy x

Great result Gem.
Never douted your ability for a second. Your Self selling signature should read.
See it, want it, make it happen

Hope blood pressure is ok, Did you synch it with the redundancy cloud

Do ee get an assignment piccy after :).
xx

Hi LFM , thanks for the support x like the signature lol.....oh yeah forgot to say in my update, my job seems safe again until this time next year when there will be more cuts, some weren't so lucky ((((hugs to anyone who is going through this...it's truly horrible!)

I think I've added a picky but it's the first time I've tried on my iPad! Hope it works! X

Attachments

• image-1289317926.jpg
    image-1289317926.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 41
Hi hun. glad your job is safe and I hope your dad recovers soon!

I had one of those BP 24 hr tests once, blooming noise from the monitor kept me awake! :) it turned out normal, hope yours does too!

Hi Gem
Yeahhh good news work wise. My mates just been told his job ends March very sad as he was unemployed 18months before this job and is very scared.... more so for his sanity than his pocket. :-(

How is your Dad now?
I hope hes ok i do worry for my mum with this cold weather. Im.sure it hasnt been this bad for a few years. Its as if it has a different nip to it.

Keep warm, keep well, dear buddie xx

Hi peeps just popping in to wish everyone a very peaceful Boxing Day after all the festivities yesterday ... Still trying to completely shed my cough but going for a long walk along the seafront this morning. Will be back in new year, love to all x

Happy christmas hun x x

After all my promises to myself not to get carried away with the xmas festivities here I am beating myself up about eating too much. I could have been a lot worse but I bought peanuts this year and I've been eating them! Mind you looking at the positives I've only had half of them over a few days ....I would have eaten them all in one sitting at one point. I am trying to eat when I'm hungry and stop when in full. I'm also going to do something active everyday even if the weather means I have to drag the wiifit out today

Back