obsessed

bexterj24

omg i have become sooo obsessed with this website i cant get of it lmao just love all the support and everyone is so nice ;)

Tell me about it, the only time I'm not looking at it is when I have to go for a wee!! :D

dito

lol! why cant i upload a pic :(

I have the same problem! I wasn't going to linger here initially but everyone is so lovely and there is lots of new things to read. I love seeing other people do well too as it spurs me on, and it's even better when people post their pics too, so inspirational - can't wait to be able to post mine ;)

losingit said:
I have the same problem! I wasn't going to linger here initially but everyone is so lovely and there is lots of new things to read. I love seeing other people do well too as it spurs me on, and it's even better when people post their pics too, so inspirational - can't wait to be able to post mine ;)

when can u add photos??

I think you can add pics anytime you like if you have 50 posts. I meant, i want to add mine but i don't feel comfortable until i have lost more weight as i'm still soo embarrassed about how i look now. Once that person is no longer me then it feels OK somehow, lol.

DeepThought said:
Where to? I assume (like most sites) there will be file size and/or pixel size restricitons.

when i try to upload profile pic it wnt let me browse my files on ipad mybe its that reason im not sure lol ill try goin on laptop later

If you haven't tried it already;

UserCP > Settings & Options > Edit Avatar > Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

The maximum size is 120x120 pixels or 34.2 KB in size, depending on which one is smaller

when i try to upload profile pic it wnt let me browse my files on ipad mybe its that reason im not sure lol ill try goin on laptop later

Yes, iPads can be a PITA, I'm sure it will work fine from your Laptop.

im trying it now of the laptop but damn pixel thingy drivin me mad as files to high lol i will find one that wrks thx guys

hey it worked my pic is up lol confused me

I am the same too. The mobile app is brilliant, I prefer it to the laptop as it shows all of your notifications a lot easier and threads that have had replies etc. Much easier to navigate - its on Android too! Worth a look :)

I have severe trouble sleeping and tend to wake up at about 2am and I find myself laying in bed reading through most of the site and the other diets too.. passes so much time, I am really grateful as its either that or I get up and end up doing housework while tip-toeing about trying not to wake everyone up!!
I just cant open the pictures on most tho, not worked that bit out yet. I can see the thumbnails but when I click they show a blank page! I am not very techie.. its an unsolved mystery! :D xx

I am so grateful for this site as well. If I weren't reading all the posts on here, I would be obsessing over food. I am grateful to be able to fill my mind with positive thoughts that will help me with my goal. I plan to keep coming here even after I have lost the weight, to help with maintenance. and I WILL lose the weight! :D

I love this site....... I was distraught when I moved and was without my broadband for 3 flippin' weeks...... had to resort to a dongle but was severely limited with browsing cos of the cost............ sooooo glad to be back properly :)

I love this site....... I was distraught when I moved and was without my broadband for 3 flippin' weeks...... had to resort to a dongle but was severely limited with browsing cos of the cost............ sooooo glad to be back properly :)

Dongle *heehee* ;)

What was that, a dingle, did you say?

Back