Obsy's disappearing act!

Oh wow well done that's absolutely fantastic, it makes it all worthwhile!!!!

Well done you! It must feel amazing getting two(!!!) sizes smaller ^^ and I applaude you for going swimming. I know I should really do that, but I really feel unhappy in a bathingsuite. I'll probably end up doing it once I'm near my goal.

It does. Who'd have thought that buying clothes in the same size I used to hate buying a few years ago would make me happy!

I was exactly the same with regards to the bathing suit but there are worse sights than me so I hold my head up high and think I'll get to target quicker and hopefully not have as much saggy skin. I've got nothing to hide and I'm hopefully less of a person each week! Your weight is less than mine so I'm sure you won't look anywhere as near as bad as you think. I have a lot of scarring on my thighs and horrifically white legs but hey - if other people don't like it then they shouldn't look! x

Hi Obsy,

Just been reading through your diary and wanted to pop on and say hi! You're doing really really well - I love your comments about the swimming! Indeed, if people don't like what they see they shouldn't be looking. Your optimism and positivity shines through in your post, hopefully some of that might rub off on me! Good luck with the gym induction tomorrow - is it with staff or a personal trainer? I used to hate the gym, but now when I have the energy to go (!) I love it! The exercise will help loads with the inch loss and is a real boost to self confidence when you see yourself toning up. Let us know how you get on!

If you need an exercise buddy let me know - am desperate for someone to give me a kick to get me going again!

MrsJ x

Wow Obsy what a fantastic feeling that must have been to slip into clothes 2 sizes smaller, you go girl! Wish I'd read your post before the diet demon got me, oh well there's always tomorrow!!

Hi Mrs Justin. Thanks for saying hi - always nice to know that people are reading my musings!

The gym induction is with staff, my sister and I are going together although we won't be going to the gym at the same times as her work patterns are different to mine. It's a council ran gym, they have three sites that you can visit, with swimming and classes for £23.50 a month. It's a 6 month contract so hopefully I'll be be at target by the end of that! An exercise buddy is what I need otherwise my lazyitis kicks in and a couch potato I do become!

Good attitude to have Jeanee. I have blips but I think it's over and done with and I can either feel sorry or myself and comfort eat like I used to or I can chalk it off to experience and get right back on track. You can do it! xx

keep at it obsy and soon you will have disappeared!!

Thanks everyone. I'm certainly hoping to shrink! xx

obsy, just read your all your diary! we started at roughly same time, and are around the same weight aswell :) your doing great! and your completely normal for having a few bad days hunny.

i really struggled around week 4 i found it really hard and gained a lb but that made me realise that if i carried on eating like i was i would become even bigger and my self confidence would gradually die even more. i joined the gym last week and absolutely love it!! i cant swim lol only doggy paddle so am too embarassed to go lol and with 5 kiddies i should really learn :p

ive got a diary but its in the main section so if your ever bored and fancy a laugh feel free :) x

Hiya Obsy, have you managed to survive Easter? I have just about apart from my little blip at work on Saturday. My parents didn't buy me any easter eggs, they bought me a very nice ring instead, which I can only have if I lose the weight I put on at the Christening, so I've only got 1lb to go til I can get my hands on it!!

I bought Mum some nice tulips for easter instead of chocolate cos she's decided to go back on CD for a while too. She only wants to lose a stone to get back to target but it's the quickest way to do it so she's back on the brew.

Right well I'm off to do battle with the chavs in Asda (not the Thornaby or Portrack one lol - you know which I mean;)). Maybe I should put my pj's back on so I blend in.... Maybe not :eek:

Keep up the good work hun, it's very inspiring!!!

Franbella,

I've just joined the gym too - though whether I'll ever say I love it is doubtful!! I'll have a read of your diary tomorrow night with my cappuchino shake all curled up on my sofa! Thanks hunni xx

Hiya Surf,

I did survive Easter, was bloomin' difficult though. I was craving a full on sunday dinner but resisted and had my CD instead. Mum and Dad gave me £20 towards my clothes fund so no chocolate for me. The ring is a good incentive and only 1lb to go till you can wear it, that's fab! You seem to be more upbeat today - that's good!

Oh yes, I know which ASDA you mean! Although I have to admit I have been to 24hr Tesco in my pj's before - only because it was an emergency and my pj's look more like a tracksuit - hmm maybe that's not so good after all haha! And thanks for the kind words xx

Weigh in day today and 2lb off. Now I know I should be happy and I am, honestly, but I also feel a bit disappointed. I'd been quite good all week, resisted loads of stuff and was hoping for 3lbs so I hit the magical 2 stone mark.

So instead of being really fired up to lose lots this week what did I do? Ate a bag of Haribo. I'm soooo MAD with myself and if I could make myself sick I would. They were far too sweet and I felt sick after a few but oh no, I couldn't stop there. The old me could, and did, eat a whole bag so I did. When will I learn? I thought after 7 weeks I would have more self control but I didn't - even though I wasn't enjoying them, I still ate them - WHY WHY WHY??

Arghhh, well nothing else for me tonight except another stern talking to and bed. Am aiming to get up early in the morning to do some Wii before work. Have to get totally back on the straight and narrow so I can get back into ketosis which I can on the 810 but it's a fine line.

I even bought some tops in a size 18 today and joined the gym - then I go and stuff my face - I'm so annoyed and angry at myself it's hard to type without bashing the laptop keys.

I've decided I'm going to try and get on here every night and post what food, water and exercise I've had so I'm having to write it down which might help. I'm off to bed so i can start again tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am at the min xx

Oh Hun don't blame yourself blame the haribo!! Only on saturday while I was troughing haribos I commented to my friend that I thought hAribo must contain some secret ingredient that once you've started it's impossible to stop til they've all gone!! It's already been proved that pringles have an addictive chemical in them so it could be true for haribo too. I wouldn't worry too much about it, apart from being knocked out of ketosis it doesn't seem to have done me too much harm. But I'm determined not to make a habit of it just because I got away with it this time.

you 2 are so funny lol. attack of the haribo monster.... just like straight out of the first ghostbusters movie where there's that dough monster thing.

i can just see the headlines now... evening gazette... Huge Haribo monster attacks 2 teesside ladies! :D

i mnaged easter, just. i put things in boxes in my mind. it's the only way to cope. if things aren't in my box i can't eat them. :)

i'm glad you joined a gym obsy, great stuff. i love mine. i would spend every day there if i didn't have kids or a hubby. mind i'm not keen on pilates so didn't go last night. it was easter monday and i couldn't face leaving the house. ems was playing up so i dropped it like a lazy bum!

I tried convincing the Editor of the Evening Gazette that they need to do an investigation into the secret addiction of Haribo but he wasn't having any of it! Damn things. The worst of it is that I had to go and buy them, it's not as though I had the burning a hole in my cupboard. Grrr, it has knocked me out of ketosis but nevemind, just had water and porridge so far so hopefully I'll be able to get back into it before too long.

I like the idea of boxes in your mind - I might have to try that. I guess I'm so annoyed with myself as I'd managed to avoid most temptation so far and any blips I'd had were minor. Grrr @ my willpower!

I'm going to the gym tomorrow - bought a heart rate monitor and everything - I'm so determined not to be fat and 30! Am going to do some Wii fit tonight before I can sit and chill out on the sofa.

Well I had better get back to the nightmare that is work. First day back after nearly 2 weeks off and boy is my boss making me work!

hello :) gosh the haribo monster! im a pik n mix enemy i could eat them til they were coming out of ears lol!! dont worry you will soon be in ketosis! ive had sickness bug so havent even be able to look at a shake bleurgh! so will be having to get back into ketosis aswell :(

Hope you're feeling better soon franbella.

I eventually got home after 7.30, forgot it was Tuesday so missed most of what I usually do and am now confused. Was planning on catching up tomorrow night but I'm at the gym - 1st night! If I don't make it on by the weekend, I'm either dying, or dead!

Had a fluffy egg omlette for tea, a milky coffee and I've still got 1CD pack to have and I just can't face it, I'm not hungry!

Need to up my water too - that's tomorrow's mission!

Hope you're all doing fab xx

i think that sometimes if you don't fancy your shake then cooking it is an option. crisps or muffin usually hits the spot. :)

Back