October 2016 Challenge

1 lb off for me this week x

Possibly the BEST messages to read on a Monday morning!! Love it!!! :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

Yaaay! Shake those maracas hunni!
I just read our posts out to hubby and he actually lol'd!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Back from long weekend away and the (expected) damage + 3.5lbs (hangs head in shame).
Trying to get it all off for next week. Will be uber-good and 110% on plan.

Hope you all have a good week. There are some fab losses so far. Well done everybody :)

Pleased and slightly shocked to report a 1.5 loss for me this week!

Chart is looking good guys!
Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 07.44.21.png

Hi slimmers. I am not going to join in the challenge this month (full explanation on diary) but I'm still gonna pop in for support and see how everyone is doing! Good Luck all, Natalie x

Well done everyone - we are shedding the pounds already! Special congratulations to @B.M. and @Sharrington - what amazing awards you're coming upto/have received - so so inspirational! I hope I'm like you guys some day!

Ah, thank you!

Well I did it! A pound off for me this week and I got my 7 stone award!

I'm fully expecting to put weight on this week though as I'm off to Edinburgh on a girlie weekend.

X

Hey All
3 and a half off for me this week.....back into it now! Good luck everyone :)
X

did i miss your result for your first week? if so sorry! would you mind letting me know what to put down for last week! Massive congratulations for your loss this week, thats amazing!

@Sazmajig i think I've confused myself, and you :( sorry! I will be weighing on Monday, but I'm going away on 24th so won't be weighing in that week. It is however still early in the morning so I may also be mad. I hate causing problems because you do such a good job!!!

Ruth
X

sts this week - a little disappointed as I stuck to it like glue this week only needed half to get 3.5st certificate - it will be mine next week
want to lose that and a stone before christmas so out with the planners in with the countdown and take a soup maker and slow cooker on holiday :)

Sorry for the late reply, maintain for me this week, happy with that though as we're having kitchen refitted and been finding it a struggle to stay on plan when I've got no way of cooking!

Hi x Had to weigh tonight instead of Sat and lost 1/2lb :oops: I suppose every little helps lol xx

Back