October challenge

Stirky7

Believe!
Right juddders thought I'd set us a challenge for October. I always used to like joining in on these on the slimfast board to keep us motivated. Just add your name on and how much you'd like to lose during October, then we'll just update it as we shift those pounds :)

Stirky - 10lbs

Hi Stirky,

Can I join your challenge even though doing Diet Chef? Nobody much on that forum and this one quiet too. When I did CD it was always really busy. You need support more though on a diet like that.

If it's ok to be on challenge, I'll put myself down for 7lb.

Sure Broxi you can joing us! Good luck girlies!

Juddd Halloween challenge :devilangel:
Stirky - 10lbs
Broxi - 7lbs
Miss Jelly Tot - 6lbs

Oh Broxi if you want to keep weighing in with us too every week go ahead, can't be nice if the dc board is quiet, it's great to have some support from others :)

Welcome to juddd Ceri and the challenge, good luck x

Stirky - 10lbs

Broxi - 7lbs
Miss Jelly Tot - 6lbs
Ceri b - 10lbs

Hi Stirky, yes I'd love to join in. There are nice people on dc forum but just not very many of them. Like talking to you guys. I've ordered my JUDDD book too but tbh I'm really loving this DC just now. I think I was just fed up with the fasting thing as doing CD for too long on and off - just wanted to eat!

Well if it's going well for you hun then stick with it, doesn't matter how we get there as long as we enjoy ourselves along the way and all arrive at our destination in the end. Been reading your diary and the dc stuff sounds yummy, never really known much about it before. Did see an advert on tv for it the other day tho. Good luck :)

I know Im new, but I would like to join for my husband and I also! :)

For me: 8lbs (starting again on Oct 5th)
For hubby:10lbs (starting again on Oct 5th)

First weigh in for me and hubby is Oct 10th. (Saturdays is our WI days, it is right after a DD) We are doing M,W,F DDs, Thursday will be a medium day (800-100 cals) and Saturday and Sunday UPdays.

Oh welcome Jolinarr and hubby! :wavey: Remember to keep us posted as to how you're both getting on, hope it all goes really well for you both. Must be nice to be doing a plan with hubby, you can then support eachother plus you'll be eating the same things that'd make it a lot easier I should imagine. Good luck x

Stirky - 10lbs - Lost 1lb - 9lbs to go
Broxi - 7lbs

Miss Jelly Tot - 6lbs
Ceri b - 10lbs
Jolinarr - 8lbs
Jolinarr's hubby - 10lbs

Hey there! Yes it does make it a lot easier!!!!!! I know which days Im gonna cook a hot meal for the entire family, and then on DDs I know what me and hubby is gonna have, and then I figure out something different for my boys. For us, it really helps with our grocery bill.... We eat the same things! It works out great for us!! Its funny though, when my boys don't want to eat their food that I make them they say "mom Im just gonna have a DD!" LOL I tell them.. "NO WAY!!!" LOL My boys are still very young! I have 2 boys... One is 8 and the other 5. :) They try anything to get out of eatin their veggies and fruits! LOL

I would like to join this challenge please!

I am going to give myself 6 pounds to lose in October since I have nearly missed a week !!

Good luck everyone :)

Broxi - 7lbs

Miss Jelly Tot - 6lbs
Ceri b - 10lbs
Jolinarr - 8lbs
Jolinarr's hubby - 10lbs

Oops forgot to add mine :hmm:

Broxi - 7lbs

Miss Jelly Tot - 6lbs
Ceri b - 10lbs
Jolinarr - 8lbs
Jolinarr's hubby - 10lbs
Clairemx - 6 Pounds

I'm back! Mum's problems better now, so I'm not spending my days at doctor's, hospitals etc. My first day back today on a DD and feeling good.
Can you put me down for 7 please?

Welcome back Emmasmum, did wonder how you were. Hope your mum is all better.

Stirky - 10lbs -
Lost 1lb - 9lbs to go
Broxi - 7lbs
Miss Jelly Tot - 6lbs

Ceri b - 10lbs
Jolinarr - 8lbs
Jolinarr's hubby - 10lbs
Clairemx - 6 Pounds

Emmasmum - 7lbs

Thought I would bump this :)

Stirky - 10lbs -
Lost 1lb - 9lbs to go
Broxi - 7lbs
Miss Jelly Tot - 6lbs

Ceri b - 10lbs
Jolinarr - 8lbs
Jolinarr's hubby - 10lbs
Clairemx - 6 lbs - 5lb lost - 1lb to go :)

Emmasmum - 7lbs

Cheers Claire, and you're nearly there too :D

Sorry everyone but I need to drop out :( as there is no way I am going to lose that this month, with health problems. I do think after this a christmas one is in order though and happy to join that one as I will need a....:asskick:
Good luck everyone:D

Yes we'll definitely get a Christmas one going after this Jelly x

Back