October challenge

Broxi 7lb 1 lost, 6lb to go
Diversity 8lb 0 lost, 8 lb to go
Shep 7lb 0 lost, 7 lb to go
Mercury 7lb 0 lost, 7lb to go
Cookieg 5lb 0 lost, 5lb to go
Caroline 7lb 0 lost, 7lb to go
Frantastic 7lbs 0 lost, 7lbs to go

I've updated my thing as lost 1lb this morning! Hadn't lost all week. Hope it's not just a fluctuation and pops back on tomorrow! That happens to me a lot! Anyway I'm going for it.

How is everyone else doing?

I've been a naughty girl this weekend but am hoping to make up for it and report a loss this Weds :D Fingers crossed :D

Broxi 7lb 1 lost, 6lb to go
Shep 7lb 0 lost, 7 lb to go
Frantastic 7lbs 0 lost, 7lbs to go

I've updated my thing as lost 1lb this morning! Hadn't lost all week. Hope it's not just a fluctuation and pops back on tomorrow! That happens to me a lot! Anyway I'm going for it.

How is everyone else doing?
Congrats on the 1lb loss well done.
I was doing ok untill last night as i had a chinese & some voddie & coke but i am hoping that i will still have a loss by Wed.

:D Hi peeps
well done broxi, my WID tomorrow tried to keep of the scales but they are calling me :sigh: x

I weigh every day and the 1lb did pop back on this morning! I really really love this diet but it is not the fastest is it?

:break_diet: oh well all my good thoughts of doing good this weekend went out the window. i did the have walks with the dog, long ones but not too fast so hardly worked up a sweat. And boy did i eat at the party, the mini deserts were delicious, back on today though and hopefully I wont have done too much damage. PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

have my daughter at home with me, shes suffering with a bad cold, sweating out of her. Hubby got it as well (well i do like sharing things) but all in all a good birthday weekend was had by all. So not all doom and gloom.
Hows everyone?????

So glad you had a great time :D Nevermind, if you gain this week, you can still lose it next.

I've had a terrible day and have eaten pizza, etc. Got to get my mood in order and get back on track.

How's everyone else doing?

I think I'll just get today out of the way - have my nice pampering bath and start a whole fresh day tomorrow :)

Have you been a good girl today?

I think I'll just get today out of the way - have my nice pampering bath and start a whole fresh day tomorrow :)

Have you been a good girl today?

Not a good girl but not excessively bad either, just a soup for dinner and then an early night for all, will try to be good today. I MUST be good. Got to get this ball rolling. :D

Well I have weighed muself and....... wait for it........ I have stayed the same (even after the 2 birthday celebrations, the cakes and chocolate) dont know how :confused::confused: but am I glad, Todayi am taking my daughter to schooland climbing back into bed for a few hours as feeling a bit under the weather today. Hope everyone does good, heres to a loss next week. ;)

Sorry not been around - had flu and been laid up in bed.

Not weighed in but doubt I have lost any as yet as been eating what I fancied when I felt like it - probably lost a load and now regained it hehe!

I'm on track today though and shall weigh in on Wednesday.

Sorry not been around - had flu and been laid up in bed.

Not weighed in but doubt I have lost any as yet as been eating what I fancied when I felt like it - probably lost a load and now regained it hehe!

I'm on track today though and shall weigh in on Wednesday.

R u better luv???? Not been bad but not on DC (not been able to face it) but I have stuck within my calories so hoping for a small loss will weigh in Thursday morning and see how it goes.

I'm feeling a lot better - just got a cough and feeling a tad tired.

Managed 100% goodness yesterday. I'm struggling to get back on DC right now. I do love the food, honest :) I guess when the weather starts to change our moods change too and I've been liking good old fashioned homemade food at the mo. Oddly enough not that different from DC except I made them hehe!

I'm feeling a lot better - just got a cough and feeling a tad tired.

Managed 100% goodness yesterday. I'm struggling to get back on DC right now. I do love the food, honest :) I guess when the weather starts to change our moods change too and I've been liking good old fashioned homemade food at the mo. Oddly enough not that different from DC except I made them hehe!

that the bit about DC that I miss I really enjoy cooking and hubby okay with a big stew I made, keeps going back to it and has asked me to bake him a loaf so its crusty and fresh for his STEW tonight. oh well, makes it easier for me to get a pouch and heat up i suppose. good luck to all.

Hi Ladies, how is everyone doing. I supposed to be working from home today, but could miss out on the chance to post during normal hours. I know tomorrow is our official weigh in day but as I haven't had any good news in the rest of my life I thought I would share the one positive thing I currently have. Having stayed the same last week, I weighed myself this morning and I have managed to lose 3lbs :D. Onward and upwards ladies, or do I mean downwards;)

Hi DCers!

Are any of you up to an October challenge? We could do them till Christmas.

On CD we all did this but weight losses were huge.

I'm going for 7lb. If anyone's interested we can weigh in on Wed morning to start next day.

Hello Broxi I have weighed in and lost 1lb so I am finally off and running. Yipee !!! think all the cakes and crap out of system now. going for a bigger loss next week.

Good luck to all October Challengers

Well done Shep. We will need to get a list. Maybe one at the beginning that I can cut and paste.

Broxi 7lb 3 lost, 4lb to go
Shep 7lb 1 lost, 6 lb to go

Ok I've updated as far as I know. Can everyone just cut and paste this in their post on this thread please and also update when need to.

Back