October Challenge

Well how did you do?

Hi could i join your October challenge please? I would love my 2 stone award by the beginning of October which gives me 9lb to lose. Hope you have a good holiday aesir22 xx i lost 1lb on wednesday so had 10lb to lose now 9lb :) x

Last edited:
Can I join the challenge please? I'd like to lose 10lbs this month...I weighed in yesterday and lost 4lb so 6lb to go. x

Hello all

3lbs off for me this week, going away tomorrow for a few days, self catering, but it's the demon drink which will be my challenge this week!
Good luck to you all
Bron

Team buddies
Hows it going this week?
Not seen any posts for a while
bron

aesir22 said:
Back from a holiday of drinking eating and sunbathing. I'm expecting a 6lbs gain this week lol

But have you had a good time, because that is what is important
Bron

2 off for me this week, will need to be 3 next week to make my challenge before end of month
Have a good week
Bron

hi all lost 3 last week and half this week so still need 5 and 1/2 lb for my challenge i dont think im going to make it :( only 1 weigh in left ah well at least its still coming off anyway, and i am being 100% my body just doesnt respond to my healthy eating for 3 weeks of the month :/ hopefully have a good loss next week so i can get near to my 2 stone award and hopefully my club 10 too, hope you are all doing well xxx

Well done everyone! I gained so much while on holiday the only chance i will meet my challenge target is if i get a leg or two amputated...

Oh well, ho hum! Gonna start the november challenge next week :) pretty much writing off september for myself lol!

hi all

The road isn't always straight, is it? however the journey is part of life- good luck to you all.
I made the challenge with a 3lbs loss this week, feeling great and motivated now for next week- I need this to last- as I have a long way to go on my journey to a slimmer, fitter and healthier me.
Have a good one yourselves this week.
See you on the boards- will look out for your progress reports.
Bron

I forgot to post after coming back from holiday :p

I lost 1lb while on hols, and then another 3lb last week!

In other words,

Stitchy 4lb (-4lb, 0 to go)! :)

well done,you did fantastically to loose when on hols!
bron

Back