October Challenge

aesir22

Silver Member
Apologies if there is a similar thread floating around and I missed it...

September challenge is just about to end, so thought I would set one up for October if anyone wants to join in?

I am going on holiday for the first time in 6 years this month so I am setting a slightly lower target for myself :)

aesir22 8lbs (0lbs lost - 8lbs to go)

Hi
I would love to join in please, as a newbie and doing on line. Do we finish on October 1st?.
I will go for 10 pounds
Good luck and have a great holiday
Bron

Yes, 1st September to the last day of September :)

Bron 10lbs (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)

Good luck, my WI is on Monday
When are you off on your Hols (spell checker wanted to say Holstein, think they are a breed of cows!!!)
Bron

Lol! My weigh in is on tuesday. Bad week for food due to various occasions so will be happy to lose anything! This time next week i will be at the airport :) super excited!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be not very ambitious and am aiming to lose 4lb. I'm on holiday for part of the month, so it seems silly to aim for any more, really.

By the way aesir22, I recognise your username from another forum. Are you a musician? :D

Ah yes indeed i do know you :) small world!!! I am more a lurker there at the minute too. Mostly because i am spending more time exercising and sorting food and trying to be healthier!!

How are you finding slimming world? How much have you lost? When did you start? Sorry for all the questions lol!! I am on holiday in a week cant wait for some sun!

I'm enjoying it - I'm veggie so I'm just doing green days, and I'm just doing it at home rather than going to classes.

I've lost 7lb so far, and have another 22 to go. I've been doing this for 7 weeks (I think!).

I'm going on holiday soon too, but I don't think I'll be seeing that much sun seeing as I'm going to Scotland for a week ;)

There may not be masses of sun but its still a beautiful place! And the music from the 'visit scotland' advert is one I aspire to learn for the violin :D

I follow extra easy. I lost 17.5lbs so far so only another....93.5lbs to go! Lol. I am gonna see how I feel half way there though and see if I realistically need to lose that much more.

I go to group, because I know I wouldn't have the will to stick with it if I didn't. Mind you, I'm in for a weekend of bad food and booze so not expecting much loss this weigh-in!

Stitchy 4lbs (0lbs lost - 4lbs to go)

I had my WI yesterday and I sts, so it's still:

Stitchy 4lbs (0lbs lost - 4lbs to go)

A STS this week just sets you up for a great loss next week! Weigh in is tomorrow for me. Not expecting great losses due to a heavy weekend!

Hi
2 off for me so pleased, good luck tomorrow
Going to make some free soup now
Bron

Well according to some other scales i have gained 3lbs!! Lets hope SW scales say different tomorrow but i won't be surprised if they don't lol

Maybe you should have some of my soup!

Why 5000?

Back