October Challenge!

Please may I join? I have been off track for about 2 months and have put on 7 of the 18 I had lost! I'd love to lose the 7 this month and get me back on track! Thanks x

Hi All. Can i be added to the list please. I have started doing slimming world today from home. My weigh ins will be Mondays. My aim is to loose 12lbs. Hopefully i can loose 3lbs a week

Ooh sign me up please - it's time for a kick up the backside! Yesterday was my first 100% day in quite a while. Thursday WI so I'm going for 8lb.

WI day today... but I'm not finding out how I've done yet. But been 100% so far (yes its been one day lol, but I was 100% the rest of the week as well)

Day one done now for a 100% day today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I went a bit AWOL- I found out I was pregnant :) I'm terrified though as I've already lost 2 babies since may so my head is all over the place! Not sure what has happened with list now as I know people wanted to add themselves. I'll sit down tonight and make sure it's all up to date. Unless anyone wants to do it for me :p

Congrats natterjack! I'm sure your head will be all over the place for a bit, look after yourself chick. We have a joke at my group about SW and falling pregnant lol - when I first joined last July I was pregnant by August! Decided to wait until my little boy arrived to rejoin, that's why I'm back now :)

I'm at home this morning with a sick little girl and my wee boy, all's quiet so I'll hop on the computer and update list :)

Hi all,

Just got in from weigh in with a 3lb loss! Can I have that taken off my target please I'm really chuffed :)

Liz

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

3 pounds lost today! Please can you update my target hun? Thanks! xx

Well done guys fab start! :D xx

Sorry for the delay, my internet decided it didn't wanna play last night stoopid thing :(

Sorry I went a bit AWOL- I found out I was pregnant :) I'm terrified though as I've already lost 2 babies since may so my head is all over the place! Not sure what has happened with list now as I know people wanted to add themselves. I'll sit down tonight and make sure it's all up to date. Unless anyone wants to do it for me :p

Hey Nattarjack!

Fab news for you there hun :D Congrats xx

Natterjack88 said:

Congratulations! Xx

Congratulations natterjack! Everything will be ok this time I'm sure xx

Congratulations natterjack! Excellent news! And well done everyone else for their losses so far. My weigh in tomorrow *gulp*

Here's the updated list - I should have everyone on there as went through all the pages of the thread, lol! If not though, feel free to slap my wrists :)

Congrats to all the losses so far and to everyone else, come on - we can do this :)

Natterjack: 11lbs
jc1976: 8lbs
JulesyR: 8lbs
Woowoo83: 3lbs
Treenire: 8lbs
Donna88: 3lbs
Scarlettstar86: 6.5lbs
law3a3m: 9lbs
Belle x: 2lbs per week
**punk*~*star**: 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
angwass: 6lbs
pixie-gem: 10lbs (3.5lbs lost 6.5 to go)
Browsie: 7lbs
LizB: 8lbs (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia: 10lbs
ceebeee: 6lbs
Stickivix: 7.5lbs
Siobhmrk4: 8lbs
*soon-to-be-slim*: 7lbs
Rara Lara: 11lbs
determined2lose: 2lbs a week - 10lbs
Kellie mum of 4: 8lbs
Pompey77Gav: 10lbs
sammyb1985: 10lbs (3lbs lost 7lbs to go)
ally___pally: 10lbs
pixel: 7lbs
chocolate_bananas: 10lbs
ffynnon: 10lbs
babylove: 6lbs (0.5lbs lost 5.5lbs to go)
clairex: 8lbs
Iwant2beasize12: 10lbs
oabaab: 7lbs
Sadie79: 8lbs
acc: 8lbs
FaithFluro: 10lbs
Letmeout: 8lbs (3.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go)
Little_Jade: 6.5lbs
MaeMae: 8lbs
xMandyDx: 16lbs
karenxmx: 8lbs
AnwenG: 10lbs
Safia: 7lbs
girlgetsfit: 12lbs
haannah: 6lbs
MyMarathonChallenge: 5.5lbs
brunetteangel84: 7lbs
Franalamadingdong: 5lbs
downtownsuzie: 4lbs
ladybird777: 8lbs
michmick: 5lbs
claireheath22: 14lbs
Jenny809: 12lbs
lisa2: 4lbs
Smeagolminded: 14lbs
Jodie-D: 14lbs
Xandielou: 7lbs
Poshbird75: 5lbs
LouiseCC: 7lbs
Sheanin: 9lbs (get under 11st)
Clevercat: 6lbs
Clevercat's mum: 5lbs
Rosierose15: 5lbs
Texty_F: 8lbs
KittieB: 7lbs
Running With Scissors: 8lbs
bigsnake: 10lbs
Lorna83: 7lbs
Sculls: 7lbs
sweetlady: 12lbs
miss_miffi: 8lbs

My pleasure :)

Do we have many Thursday WIs? Mine's on Thurs, first WI since starting the EE plan and I'd be chuffed to bits with at least 2lbs. Been totally 100% so far...scales, be good to me!

I think there's a few and me and smeagolminded will also be Thursday weighers from this week (changing groups)
You can do it, of that I have no doubt :) x

We'll soon get you added Mazza, Im back on my phone now but if nobody gets around to it I'll get your name down when my other half frees up the pc again!

Trying to sort out my meals for today, naughty me didn't do any planning last night. Got a massive shop in though so I'm a bit spoiled for choice...fancy trying that diet coke chicken recipe, new one on me!

Congratulations, try and relax as worrying won't do you any good. :) hope your enjoying your pregnancy

Back