October Challenge!

I maintained this week so really happy with that, going to try for a loss this week, having 5 syns a day up until Sat when I'll go over the 15 but I'm not going to go crazy and 5 after that. Another weekly synathon for me :) looking forward to the week after when we have no plans so I can go back to daily syns haha

Whoop whoop 4lb this week making it 12.5lb off this month just 1.5 to go to I hit my target of 14lb this month. Well done everyone on week left!

Tbh I have been awful this week. As many bad days as good. Went to the gym today and off again tomorrow. I really just want it to be Thursday morning so I can weigh in and start fresh. I'm hoping that the gym may just help me not have a gain, although that's not what most people say!
4st is amazing! Well done you :)

Whoop whoop 4lb this week making it 12.5lb off this month just 1.5 to go to I hit my target of 14lb this month. Well done everyone on week left!

Brilliant! Congrats! :D

Well done wytch thats brill. Pixie im wishing the hours away too, my WI is tomorrow night, if i can squeeze a 1lb loss ill be happy as ill get my club 10, but right now im not holding out any hope. Ive had a so so week :cry:

I'm dreading weigh in Thursday so much. I've been mega good all week - stuck to less than 10 syns a day, drinking loads of water, exercised 3/5 days so far....but I'll still lose a pound. It's become a pattern now- no matter how good I am and focused on plan I am my body won't shift more than a pound. It's making me start to resent paying £5 a week to be told I've lost a pound and get a lecture when I say I'm disappointed. Oh well better 1lb off than 1lb on I suppose

You do better than I do on the water and exercise front, Im a slow loser too with 0.5-1lb per week, last week was a one off with 2 1/2 off, just think how heavy we would have been if we hadnt been losing that 1lb per week, I know id be heavier and be even more unhappy than I was in the first place. It could be worse I used to pay £5.95 at WW to be told id put a 1lb on lol. My hubby used to go mad, he would say your the only person i know who will pay someone to put weight on. Give me the money and ill tell you at home. ...He had a point :grumble:

So annoyed with myself! I've ended the month with more to lose than when I started! Put 1.5lb on last week, this week would be my last WI for October and I can't make it but my scales are showing a gain of a further pound grrrrr! Why can't I just stick to it for more than 2 days and get to target! November is my month and I WILL get to target!!!

With my maintain that means I've lost a grand total of 1/2lb this month so far (I'm happy with that in my target range and I've had a few events on) have a party this Sat but still going for a loss so hopefully I won't go crazy, that means I have 2.5lbs to loose for my October target which isn't going to happen, but I'll be happy with any loss next Tuesday. Have to see if I can do better in a November challenge, I would really like to get down to the bottom end of my target range before Christmas but I don't know if I can manage that

The fact that you took part and made the effort is all anyone can ask! Be proud of yourselves!

My brain really annoys me, all last week (bad week) i was saying i will be thrilled if i don't gain, please don't gain, and then i lose a lb and was like, well is that it :(
Sooo stupid, it annoys me lol

Hi all. I lost 1lb this wk so that leaves me just shy of my 7lb target. I'm really happy with that though TBH as since rejoining 4 wks ago I've had a loss every week which I beats the one wk lose one week gain pattern I was in before.

To those that are bemoaning 1 lb loss slow and steady wins the race and if you carry on like that till Xmas that'll be over half a stone gone. Id be more than happy with that! X

Well done Browsie - good on ya. Just as I was thinking a sts this week would be good, along comes the dreaded * week, I always weigh 1lb heavier those weeks, and the trouble is because of my age I never know now when im gonna have one :cry:my last one was only 2 weeks ago. Sometimes it can be 6months - Im deffo coming back as a man

I'm a bit late for this challenge, will you all be doing a November one?

I don't mind the 1lb losses, a loss is better than a gain in my book.
What I do mind however, is my stupid brain, who up until weigh in would be happy with a sts, but then goes all moody when i LOSE! I mean, wtf is that about?!

Well done to everyone tho, you've all done fab!! :D

I don't mind the 1lb losses, a loss is better than a gain in my book.
What I do mind however, is my stupid brain, who up until weigh in would be happy with a sts, but then goes all moody when i LOSE! I mean, wtf is that about?!

Well done to everyone tho, you've all done fab!! :D

I'm exactly the same, I'd be happy not to stay the same, then when i get on the scales and find out i've lost my brains always goes "But you could have lost more" x

I lost 2lbs today, updated myself but on phone so can't see anyone else's posts, sorry!

Natterjack: 11lbs
jc1976: 8lbs ( 5lbs lost 3lbs to go)
JulesyR: 8 (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Woowoo83: 4lbs (1.5lbs lost, 2.5lbs to go)
Treenire: 8lbs (6.5lbs lost 1.5lbs to go)
Donna88: 3lbs
Scarlettstar86: 6.5lbs
law3a3m: 9lbs (6lb lost 3lb to go)
Belle x: 2lbs per week
**punk*~*star**: 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
angwass: 6lbs
pixie-gem: 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Browsie: 7lbs (5lbs lost 2lbs to go)
LizB: 8lbs (6lbs lost 3lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia: 10lbs (6lbs lost 4lbs to go)
ceebeee: 6lbs (3.5lbs lost 2.5 to go)
Stickivix: 7.5lbs (5lbs lost 3.5lbs to go)
Siobhmrk4: 8lbs
*soon-to-be-slim*: 7lbs
Rara Lara: 11lbs (1.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
determined2lose: 10lbs (6.5lbs lost 3.5lbs to go)
Kellie mum of 4: 8lbs (4lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
sammyb1985: 10lbs (8.5lbs lost 1.5lbs to go)
ally___pally: 10lbs
pixel: 7lbs
chocolate_bananas: 10lbs (2.5lbs lost, 7.5lbs to go)
ffynnon: 10lbs (4.5lbs lost 5.5lbs to go)
babylove: 6lbs (0.5lbs lost 5.5lbs to go)
clairex: 8lbs (6lbs lost 2lbs to go)
Iwant2beasize12: 10lbs
oabaab: 7lbs
Sadie79: 8lbs (5.5lbs lost 2.5lb to go)
acc: 8lbs
FaithFluro: 10lbs (9.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go)
Letmeout: 8lbs (3.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go)
Little_Jade: 6.5lbs (1.5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
MaeMae: 8lbs
xMandyDx: 16lbs (2lbs lost 14lbs to go)
karenxmx: 8lbs
AnwenG: 10lbs
Safia: 7lbs (4.5lbs lost 2.5lbs to go)
girlgetsfit: 12lbs
haannah: 6lbs (3lb lost 3lb to go)
MyMarathonChallenge: 5.5lbs
brunetteangel84: 7lbs (3lbs lost 4lbs to go)
Franalamadingdong: 5lbs (4.6lbs lost 0.5lbs to go)
downtownsuzie: 4lbs (5.5lbs to lose)
ladybird777: 8lbs
michmick: 5lbs (1.lbs lost 4lbs to go)
claireheath22: 14lbs
Jenny809: 12lbs (3.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
lisa2: 4lbs (1lb lost 3lbs to go)
Smeagolminded: 14lbs (11 lbs lost 3lbs to go)
Jodie-D: 14lbs
Xandielou: 7lbs (2lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Poshbird75: 5lbs (1lbs lost 4 lbs to go)
LouiseCC: 7lbs
Sheanin: 9lbs (get under 11st)(9.5lbs lost 0lbs to go)****GOAL****
Clevercat: 6lbs (4lbs off 2lbs to go)
Clevercat's mum: 5lbs (4lbs off 1lbs to go)
Rosierose15: 5lbs
Texty_F: 7lbs (4 off 3lbs to go)
KittieB: 7lbs
Running With Scissors: 8lbs (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
bigsnake: 10lb (5lb lost 5lb to go)
Lorna83: 7lbs (6.5lbs lost .5lb to go)
Sculls: 7lbs
sweetlady: 12lbs
miss_miffi: 8lbs
Mazza222: 8.5lbs
Nettie: 8lbs
Mandyafc: 10lbs (4lbs lost 6lbs to go)
Quimbybird 7lbs
Lea8198 5lbs (1lb lost 4lbs to go)
Steph32 4lbs
Kaybewolf 7.5lbs
Wytch 14lbs (5.5lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
ab68 4lbs (2.5lbs lost 1.5lbs to go)
slimming_girl1969 8lbs (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Princess Squidgie: 10lbs (6lbs lost 4 to go)

I'm exactly the same, I'd be happy not to stay the same, then when i get on the scales and find out i've lost my brains always goes "But you could have lost more" x

Oh thank god I'm not the only one lol x

Back