SammyE: 7lbs: 3.5lbs lost - 3.5lbs to go
Cornish maid: 10lbs to go
Bren: 6 lbs to go
Beekeeper: 3lb lost - 4lb to go
Busybee9015: 3lbs lost, 7lbs to go
Jakeysmummy 4lb lost - 6.5 lbs to go!
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Just Jools - 5lbs to go
bunny_hops..10lb target...target met +4lb over..to maintain till end of challenge :)
clairem87 - 13 lbs target - 12 lb to go
kittybluefur - 8lb target
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

something tells me that im not going to lose 8.5lbs in a week.. but my dress fits me so i think thats the main thing. :)
if i keep losing bigger numbers and lose loads more then my dress wont fit me... and will fall off. which i dont want to happen.. so im going to be happy with what ever i lose to be honest!! :)

youve done so well Kes,and im really pleased the dress fits you! :) i think the most important thing at the moment is for you to be proud of what youve achieved and be happy :D

cant wait til my clothes are falling off me lol

xoxo

Flipping heck bunny have you lost a stone? Thats fantastic hun, well done! :D I'm impressed! I never meet my end of month target - I'm toning up well but the weight number is staying stuck - hmmm....

Well my plan of action for the past week of not being so strict and upping the Syn total a bit has resulted in my STS!
Can't complain, I did have one mega Syn day on Saturday and I know I haven't done enough exercise. Looks unlikely that I'll reach my October target but I'll pull out all the stops anyway for the next week. Just one more pound will give me my 1.5 stone and my 10% achievements. I'll go for that at least!
Well done to all who are doing so well. Good luck for this week SA89, hope you have managed another loss after your huge success last week.

Beekeeper - Even though its STS for you this week atleast you know why that was hunny.. Keep going and you will readh your 10% achievements - i know you will :) Heres to a even better loss next week :)

Hope the rest of the Mini's are well ... havent seen sA89 and Beasty for a few days hope your well :)

Flipping heck bunny have you lost a stone? Thats fantastic hun, well done! :D I'm impressed! I never meet my end of month target - I'm toning up well but the weight number is staying stuck - hmmm....

Hun never say never - Ive never reached my end of the month target either yet but i am so hoping next week i will lol we can hope and dream ;)

Ive started Exante today... so fingers crossed if I can stay 100% I should reach my goal for this month, only 3.5lbs to go... could really do with it after the last few months appalling results hehe

thanks hun,yeah its took a while to sink in.. im 2 pounds away from 2 stone total loss..really hoping for a min of 2lb loss this monday :D

are you loosing inches hun? sometimes the scales dont move yet,weve lost some inches from waist,hips etc :)

xoxo

Last edited:
Well my plan of action for the past week of not being so strict and upping the Syn total a bit has resulted in my STS!
Can't complain, I did have one mega Syn day on Saturday and I know I haven't done enough exercise. Looks unlikely that I'll reach my October target but I'll pull out all the stops anyway for the next week. Just one more pound will give me my 1.5 stone and my 10% achievements. I'll go for that at least!
Well done to all who are doing so well. Good luck for this week SA89, hope you have managed another loss after your huge success last week.

Hey hun a sts is better than putting it on :D

xoxo

sammye - wishing u all the best on exante :)

if we STS, have a loss or a gain we are in this together - girls we SO can do this :)

Ive started Exante today... so fingers crossed if I can stay 100% I should reach my goal for this month, only 3.5lbs to go... could really do with it after the last few months appalling results hehe

I've added you to the list. Good luck. x :D

I lost 1lb!!! Yippee!!

Kes: 8.5lbs to go.
Miss Mango: 8lbs to go!

Beasty: 1lb lost, 6lbs to go!
Livz: 12lbs to go!
Precious: 6lbs lost, 2lbs to go!
Ria: 3lbs lost, 1lbs to go!
Treblemaker: 4.8lbs to go
Lozzica: 7lbs to go
Serenity83: 7lbs to go
Sa89: 7lbs down, 8lbs to go!
Sher: 6lbs lost, 2lbs to go!
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Just Jools - 1lb lost, 4lbs to go :D
bunny_hops..10lb target...target met +4lb over..to maintain till end of challenge :)
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go
SammyE - 3.5lbs to go

Just jools - Well done on you 1lb loss fantastic :)

Hope the rest of the Mini's are all well - Have a fab weekend...i know i will as its my birthday on sunday before you ask its my 18th lol ;-)

Not sure if i should have my wi sunday morning or as usual monday Wi?? Any thoughts please?? purely because i want nice food and a few drinks just thinking it wont be much damage will it if i go straight back into it monday onwards ???

I've lost another 3lb :D

Miss Mango: 5lbs to go!

gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go
SammyE - 3.5lbs to go

:happy096: well done Miss Mango

xoxo

Well Ive been naughty... I only started Exante on Wednesday but today is my normal weigh in day... so I thought I would have a sneaky peak on the scales... I had gone up half a pound when I did my weigh in the day I started Exante so was 13 stone 6lbs... today I am 13stone 1 and 3/4 lbs! So I have lost 4 and 1/4 pounds since Wednesday, meaning Ive hit my target for this month woohoooooo! AND it means I have now lost 40lbs in total!

Miss Mango: 5lbs to go!

SammyE: 7lbs: 7.3lbs lost - 0.3lbs over target
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

Woohoo, well done Sammy, fantastic news hun :D

Thanks Miss Mango, Im excited for Wednesday now so I can see how much I've lost in my first full week on Exante! Considering I was already on a part food replacement, low carb, low cal, low fat diet, I only expected to lose 3 or 4lbs in my first week, but already done that so roll on Wednesday!

Thanks Miss Mango, Im excited for Wednesday now so I can see how much I've lost in my first full week on Exante! Considering I was already on a part food replacement, low carb, low cal, low fat diet, I only expected to lose 3 or 4lbs in my first week, but already done that so roll on Wednesday!
Make sure you give us an update on how you do, its so inspiring plus I like to hear others successes :D I don't blame you for being excited, I'm still excited about my 3lb loss yesterday! Hurrah!! :D

Back