October/Halloween Challenge

Another 2lbs off for me today. Its not my weigh in day but I'm desperate to know my weight so weighed again. I'm just chuffed I'm still losing as I haven't been able to exercise due to having a cold! :D

Kes: 11lbs to go. (4lbs off target)
Miss Mango: 3lbs to go!
Beasty: 1lb lost, 6lbs to go!
Livz: 12lbs to go!
Precious: 6lbs lost, 2lbs to go!
Ria: 3lbs lost, 1lbs to go!
Treblemaker: 4.8lbs to go
Lozzica: 4lbs off 3lbs to go
Serenity83: 7lbs to go
Sa89: 7lbs down, 8lbs to go!
Sher: 8lbs lost, target met!
SammyE: 7lbs: 7.3lbs lost - 0.3lbs over target
Cornish maid: 10lbs to go
Bren: 6 lbs to go
Beekeeper: 3lb lost - 4lb to go
Busybee9015: 5lbs lost, 5lbs to go
Jakeysmummy 4lb lost - 6.5 lbs to go!
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Just Jools - 1lb lost, 4lbs to go :D
bunny_hops..10lb target...target met +6lb over..to maintain till end of challenge :)
clairem87 - 13 lbs target - 12 lb to go
kittybluefur - 8lb target
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

My last weigh in for the month and happy to say that Im finishing 2.1lbs over my target YAYYYY

SammyE: 7lbs: 9.1lbs lost - 2.1lbs over target
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
bunny_hops..10lb target...target met +6lb over..to maintain till end of challenge :)
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

I managed 1lb at last! Under target by 3lbs and I don't know why I have slowed down. I need to up the exercise probably. However, I am looking at the long term here. I am eating delicious food and don't feel deprived of anything, so if I can lose 4lb per month I will be on target in 7 months. Today I have lost my 10% of original weight and also acheived 1.5 stone. So I am happy. (I am still aiming for 7lb in November though:D)
Well done to all of you who met your targets - and even exceeded them!!

Beekeeper: 4lb lost - 3lb under target
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

Bunny hops - you will ace it - sending lots of positive vibes to you... Sorry hunny i didnt see your message asking how my bday went.. My birthday went fab hun where do i begin with food and drink lol.. i let myself have a day off for my bday but instead had the whole weekend as my day off lol.. i wanted to enjoy the food without any restrictions which i did but have got back into it just need to stop eating the leftovers or snacking but that always seeems to happen after a binge lol.. How are you good day i hope?

glad you had a happy birthday 'weekend' its good to let ourselves be happy and take a break :)
i pour washing up liquid over any left over food,no way am i gonna try it then lol

im great thanks hun, although im being lazy with the exercise,ive fell off the exercise wagon lol...ive drawn a line and starting a fresh tomorrow :)

ooh christmas soon :D

xoxo

i have not made my goal, but im over the moon with 11lbs. !!! i got into my dress this month, and im over the moon about this, so im not too bothered to be honest :)

Miss Mango: 5lbs to go!
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

11 pounds is great hun! and you got into your dress, the most important thing! i would be soooo happy with that! cant wait for piccies :D

are you away for novembers challenge?

Another 2lbs off for me today. Its not my weigh in day but I'm desperate to know my weight so weighed again. I'm just chuffed I'm still losing as I haven't been able to exercise due to having a cold! :D

gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

well done hun!! How you feeling now? ive been lazy with the exercise hun,i think its going to show on my next weigh in :( hoping to pull it back it by next monday!

xoxo

My last weigh in for the month and happy to say that Im finishing 2.1lbs over my target YAYYYY

gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

well done hun!!

how are you finding exante?

well done hun!! How you feeling now? ive been lazy with the exercise hun,i think its going to show on my next weigh in :( hoping to pull it back it by next monday!

xoxo
Thanks hun! I'm feeling loads better today thanks, still got a chesty cough but my sore throat and blocked nose has gone, although not sure if its a good idea to exercise as feeling slightly weak at times so I'll see how I go and might get to do some Wii Fit later.

I think you'll be fine at your weigh in, you've done well with your exercise this month, I don't think you've been lazy at all! Your hours have shown that - keep positive, I'm sure you'll be fine! :) XXX

glad you're feeling better :) its awful having a sore throat when your dieting, have to go easy with throat sweets,well i do i eat them like sweets lol

i didnt feel good the other week and really struggled with the exercise,i did try but it just made me so tired,so maybe go easy til you're at full miss wii fit power ;)

glad you're feeling better :) its awful having a sore throat when your dieting, have to go easy with throat sweets,well i do i eat them like sweets lol

i didnt feel good the other week and really struggled with the exercise,i did try but it just made me so tired,so maybe go easy til you're at full miss wii fit power ;)
Yeah I hate having a sore throat, I dunno why but it makes me swallow all the time - I've gone very easy on the throat sweets - they weren't helping me much anyway so I didn't bother with them much :p

Aw its awful trying to exercise when you're not feeling tip top, I don't know how I've still lost weight when I've not even exercised - I think its my lentil soup diet :D

Yeah I hate having a sore throat, I dunno why but it makes me swallow all the time - I've gone very easy on the throat sweets - they weren't helping me much anyway so I didn't bother with them much :p

Aw its awful trying to exercise when you're not feeling tip top, I don't know how I've still lost weight when I've not even exercised - I think its my lentil soup diet :D

lentil soup?...whats in that?..apart from the lentils ;)

lentil soup?...whats in that?..apart from the lentils ;)
I put the recipe up in another section hun, I'll get the link for you ;) Its honestly really delicious, great for cold weather and its helping me to lose as am staying full but not eating too much. I'm only on it until I lose a bit more bulk. I'm having 2 or 3 small bowls a day and a sandwich or jacket potato in the evenings.

Here's the link if you wanna see how its made and ingredients ;) http://www.minimins.com/general-weight-loss-discussion/173449-soup-recipe.html
Maybe I should have posted it in the recipe section - I'm so dumb sometimes :p

thanks hun :) im not a huge fan of soup, i like to have something in it,not just the liquid.

i remembered when i did the cabbage soup diet,got it a bit boring but the actual soup i liked :eek:

thanks hun :) im not a huge fan of soup, i like to have something in it,not just the liquid.

i remembered when i did the cabbage soup diet,got it a bit boring but the actual soup i liked :eek:
I am not a huge fan of soup either, I refuse to eat the canned stuff, reminds me of hospital and I just hate the taste of it. This stuff I'm making is really nice as you can taste all the different flavours, they compliment each other and the curry powder is a nice touch too.

The cabbage soup diet made my mum ill a few years ago, she conked out on the couch after it :D Found out she had diabetes though so maybe it was that she wasn't controlling her blood sugar eating just that - but she laughs about it now as it just looked funny! Haha :D

the only canned soup ive been having is the heinz chunky veg soup, the veg in it is really chunky, its more like a stew than a soup and thats nice :)

aww your poor mum :eek:..glad shes alright now :)

i'll let you know about the soup when ive made a batch :)

xoxo

Thank you :) Im finding exante ok, im not actually hungry but I am craving food but nothing which cant be controlled, I think its harder because I had already been on part food replacement for 5 months before starting exante, so Ive been denying myself stuff for ages now.

But that fact that I could hit my target weight in 4 months, kinda makes it worth while!

Just had a quick glimpse of the list - well done everyone on your losses and especially those that have exceeded their goals!

I fell off track a week ago :( so I'm just trying to maintain at the moment and will defo not make the target. But I'm gonna be positive and say bring on november!!!!

Hi SA89 - dont worry about falling of track.. How much did yo lose or gain this month? Either way dont worry we all have moments like that :) Big hugs to you... (((((((((( ))))))))))

Thank you :) Im finding exante ok, im not actually hungry but I am craving food but nothing which cant be controlled, I think its harder because I had already been on part food replacement for 5 months before starting exante, so Ive been denying myself stuff for ages now.

But that fact that I could hit my target weight in 4 months, kinda makes it worth while!

i know what you mean about hitting targets....doing a vlcd appeals to me for that reason,im not ready for that yet :rolleyes:

Just had a quick glimpse of the list - well done everyone on your losses and especially those that have exceeded their goals!

I fell off track a week ago :( so I'm just trying to maintain at the moment and will defo not make the target. But I'm gonna be positive and say bring on november!!!!

thats the spirit,draw a line under it,forget it and carry on :)

xoxo

Back