October/Halloween Challenge

Thank you both bunny hops and precious! It means alot :) I lost 7lbs this month precious...but I dread to think what I may have put back on! I haven't had a weigh in for ages...that's what happens when I fall off track I REFUSE to know till I'm back on the wagon. lol

Just had a quick glimpse of the list - well done everyone on your losses and especially those that have exceeded their goals!

I fell off track a week ago :( so I'm just trying to maintain at the moment and will defo not make the target. But I'm gonna be positive and say bring on november!!!!
Aw bless you hun - you've got the right spirit there though, get up and carry on...come on, November will be a losing month for you! :D Hugs X

Kes: 11lbs to go. (4lbs off target)
Miss Mango: 3lbs to go!
Beasty: 1lb lost, 6lbs to go!
Livz: 12lbs to go!
Precious: 6lbs lost, 2lbs to go!
Ria: 3lbs lost, 1lbs to go!
Treblemaker: 4.8lbs to go
Lozzica: 4lbs off 3lbs to go
Serenity83: 7lbs to go
Sa89: 7lbs down, 8lbs to go!
Sher: 11lbs lost, 3lbs over target!
SammyE: 7lbs: 9.1lbs lost - 2.1lbs over target
Cornish maid: 10lbs to go
Bren: 6 lbs to go
Beekeeper: 4lb lost - 3lb under target
Busybee9015: 5lbs lost, 5lbs to go
Jakeysmummy 4lb lost - 6.5 lbs to go!
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Just Jools - 1lb lost, 4lbs to go :D
bunny_hops..10lb target...target met +6lb over..to maintain till end of challenge :)
clairem87 - 13 lbs target - 12 lb to go
kittybluefur - 8lb target
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

Another 3lbs gone for me :) 11lbs this month

Well done Sher - fantastic news hun ;)

You would be suprised how easy it actually is bunny hops! Today is TOTM and normally I would be sat here stuffing my face with chocolate and crisps (even if I was on a diet) and I have caved in and ate a chicken salad, which worked out 60kcals 2g of fat and 2.2g of carbs, but I would have normally have probably done 1000kcals and 30g of fat and probably over 200gs of carbs.

It just changes your mind set because you know exactly what you can eat and what you cant, its very black and white. If your going to cheat, then you know to pick stuff which wont bring you out of ketosis and wont ruin your weekly weigh in and as long as its not very often (the only time I really struggle is TOTM and thats only for 1 day of it)

You would be suprised how easy it actually is bunny hops! Today is TOTM and normally I would be sat here stuffing my face with chocolate and crisps (even if I was on a diet) and I have caved in and ate a chicken salad, which worked out 60kcals 2g of fat and 2.2g of carbs, but I would have normally have probably done 1000kcals and 30g of fat and probably over 200gs of carbs.

It just changes your mind set because you know exactly what you can eat and what you cant, its very black and white. If your going to cheat, then you know to pick stuff which wont bring you out of ketosis and wont ruin your weekly weigh in and as long as its not very often (the only time I really struggle is TOTM and thats only for 1 day of it)

im doing xenical at the moment and im sticking to those rules like glue, i like rules and theres no way i could break them,rules help me to stay focussed.

i rarekly eat food for breakfast and lunch as i replace that with a slim fast shake,ive never been one to eat properly. if i do get hungry before my main meal i have a banana or a few grapes.

my losses have been really good,some of them quite big, but im not looking forward to the loss slowing down i think thats when i would do a vlcd..i want the weight off quick,i know we all do but ive got knee problems that need sorting and wont get any help until ive lost a lot of weight :(

i'll see how i go..you seem to be doing great though hun..well done...i'll keep an eye on how your losses are :D

xoxo

Sorry to seem a bit thick but may I ask what a vcld is please? I keep seeing it mentioned everywhere and I have no idea what it is :eek:

Thank you miss mango!! I really appreciate it :)

Do you mean vlcd...'very low calorie diet' I was the same believe me. Took me forever to realise what everyone was talking about lol.
:eek: Oops see I didn't even get the letters round the right way :D haha.
Thanks for telling me hun, I won't now always have a puzzled look on my face as I read posts on here :p

Hehe dont worry it confused me to start with as well and TFR.. total food replacement...

Exante gives u 600cals a day and thats it! So very low

Hehe dont worry it confused me to start with as well and TFR.. total food replacement...

Exante gives u 600cals a day and thats it! So very low
Lol - I've not seen that one yet so thanks for explaining what it means before I even come across it :D

600 cals - very low indeed. Although with what I'm eating at the moment I'm probably not much more than that!

Lol - I've not seen that one yet so thanks for explaining what it means before I even come across it :D

600 cals - very low indeed. Although with what I'm eating at the moment I'm probably not much more than that!

how many calories are you having hun and what are your weekly losses like with what you eat?

xoxo

bunny_hops said:
11 pounds is great hun! and you got into your dress, the most important thing! i would be soooo happy with that! cant wait for piccies :D

are you away for novembers challenge?
No I'm still here for it... just not sure what to set...

how many calories are you having hun and what are your weekly losses like with what you eat?

xoxo
I'm on 21 WW points a day hun so I'm unsure how many calories that is? I'm currently eating my lentil soup (86 cals per bowl) and then a meal at night which I make sure is healthy. I lose roughly 2 or 3 lbs a week usually.

I've not been very hungry lately as absolutely nothing is tasting very nice, not sure why. I'm just sticking to stuff that is warming me up - the soup, porridge, hot chicken. I'm making the most of having a low appetite at the moment! XX

Kes: 11lbs to go. (4lbs off target)
Miss Mango: 3lbs to go!
Beasty: 1lb lost, 6lbs to go!
Livz: 12lbs to go!
Precious: 6lbs lost, 2lbs to go!
Ria: 3lbs lost, 1lbs to go!
Treblemaker: 4.8lbs to go
Lozzica: 4lbs off 3lbs to go
Serenity83: 7lbs to go
Sa89: 7lbs down, 8lbs to go!
Sher: 11lbs lost, 3lbs over target!
SammyE: 7lbs: 9.1lbs lost - 2.1lbs over target
Cornish maid: 10lbs to go
Bren: 6 lbs to go
Beekeeper: 4lb lost - 3lb under target
Busybee9015: 6lbs lost, 4lbs to go
Jakeysmummy 4lb lost - 6.5 lbs to go!
gettinslimmer 7lbs to go
Just Jools - 1lb lost, 4lbs to go :D
bunny_hops..10lb target...target met +6lb over..to maintain till end of challenge :)
clairem87 - 13 lbs target - 12 lb to go
kittybluefur - 8lb target
Amel - 10lbs to go
cf70 - 7lbs to go

Well I'm 3lbs off my target which isn't too bad, I wish I had met my target but you can't have everything :D I'm pleased with my success and am onwards & downwards for next month :p

Well done to all you girls who have done so well on this challenge too - excellent work :D

Back