October mini challenge

thanks gem! im off for a bath speak when i come back....xxx

Hi everyone Im new to this as have just joined. I had a bit of a false start:eek: the other week(bad cold):break_diet: and could do with something to keep me motivated. Im hoping to lose 14lbs as this will be my first month.
Lilv

madameruthybaby -12lbs
soontobelittlegem -14lbs
lellycd -10lbs
Nibbles - 12lbs
tillyfloss -14lbs
sevenate9 -16lbs
smurf - 16lbs
Lilv - 14lbs

Morning ladies, just updating our list!

Hope you are are well, have a great day!

xx

Last edited:
madameruthybaby -12lbs
soontobelittlegem -14lbs
lellycd -10lbs
Nibbles - 12lbs
tillyfloss -14lbs
sevenate9 -16lbs
smurf - 16lbs
Lilv - 14lbs
Anisah -16 lbs

Fabulous to see that there are more of us doing a mini challenge this month :)

Let's hope in a months time we will have all reached our mini challenge targets, although mine is VERY adventurous - I am not even sure it will be possible to loose that much as I will be starting to move up the plans soon but I thought I should have something decent to aim for at least!

Good luck everyone :)

although mine is VERY adventurous - I am not even sure it will be possible to loose that much as I will be starting to move up the plans soon but I thought I should have something decent to aim for at least!
:)
Likewise,
but it would be fab to reach my new goal (10 stone) by my birthday on the 3rd November.

Having moved my goalposts by 4lbs, means i have probably added on another couple of weeks on to the plans too.
So probably looking at November Challenge to reach goal.

i think mines the lowest aim, do your think i have no confidence in myself!!!?? or am i making my challenge tooo easy? i'm afraid to even dream for more than that!

nibbles i think our target is the same now!
xx

Hi LellyCD
I don't think it matters that yours is the lowest - if you would be happy with 10lbs then go for it!

I think mine is a little too high but I would love to have a crack at it anyway and see if I can do it :)

i think mines the lowest aim, do your think i have no confidence in myself!!!??
nibbles i think our target is the same now!
xx

Your aim is great. As i said "put me down for 12lbs, though i think i will only achieve 8-9 lbs."
I'll be surprised if i even get to 8lbs.

hiya, i have lost 5LBs this week, chuffed to bits, 11LBs to go this month.

woohoo!! well done smurf 5lbs and moved into the 13's, you must be well happy with that!! 34lbs in 5 weeks is an amazing achievement, well done you!!

xx

Hi Everyone, I hope no body minds me joining in late! I have had a bad week due to work functions which included dinner out at Jamie Olivers Restaurant which I didn't think I could really sit and drink my shake! So anyway I think I will have put on this week (weigh in tonight) but I am back on track today and will give it my all. My aim for October is 12 pounds. Wish me luck! xx Good luck to all of you you are all doing so great. x

good luck for tonight cissie!!.xx

Hi Everyone, I hope no body minds me joining in late! My aim for October is 12 pounds. Wish me luck! xx Good luck to all of you you are all doing so great. x

Good to see you back Cissie. Good to see all six of us from the September Challenge back in for October. Plus a few others too. Hope we can maintain & continue the good results of the past month.

Hey cissie, good to see you back!! good luck for weigh in tonight!!

xx

Hi guys I am really chuffed after the week I have had I can't believe I have stayed the same. I am definatley on the right track this week. Wish me luck guys xx
Thanks Lelly and nibbles!

Just got home from WI. Another 3lbs lost. Here's to the next 7 days.

Back